Junoir Member

Question Donation and Serial # for Kodi with IPTV Simple Client 2 and IPTV Stalker

Good morning folks,

I am very green to this scene but am already very grateful for the dedication, following, content and assistance this forum provides.
    As the title to this post describes I am a Kodi user and have IPTV working, some concerns I have are the buffering but am far from complaining.
    I am also concerned with talks of the servers going private and thus wish to make a donation with the hopes that my device will be locked in.

I have read this post http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-all-platforms
    specifically in regards to
    How to pick-up the Serial Number, device_id, device_id2, signature
    Some servers request that information to authenticate.

If you don't have an MAG254 and will activate a new service with a new Mac Address, enable ONLY the options "SEND SERIAL". The system will create automatically a new Serial Number.
    Unfortunately after enabling "SEND SERIAL" I still do not see a serial anywhere which I can use on the donation to specify my device.
    Can anyone assist on how I can donate to include my device once the servers go private, and how I can determine what my serial is?

On a completely unrelated note, it seems some unneeded and possibly identifiable information is left behind in the addon, it may be nothing of concern, but in the event it is does anyone know who I should contact regarding this?

Thank you

Fire From Within

For now IPTV Stalker does not use Serial Number authentication for NFPS. When the service does go private/pay, there will be an announcement on how to donate, and info on how to identify your connection to the server. It will probably be donation number and MAC address, but that's only an expectation.

As far as contacting the author, his user id here is "pocpoc", but maybe the e-mail address on the add-on can be used to contact him. He hasn't updated the addon in a while, and maybe is a bit busy with 'life'.

I did several tests on real 3 different portals, unseen reason this method to be rejected. It works well with the security system and is not an issue duplicate MAC addresses to be rejected with " 403 error " from the next topic .