get active
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    recent additions ...
    -Movicer - an application produced for Spanish movie website
    -TVMC, labeled as TVaddons
    -kuashou
    -Moli TV
    -Radio Online
    -SNESDroid, NES game emulator (test version)
    -PSPub, PSP game emulator

recent removals ...
    -Freemini-HD
    -DooFreeHD
    -DonangHD
    -Peliculas 4 TV
    -Repelis.TV
    -Pelis.me
    -Boskino
    Just a question ...how does anyone know if or when an app is going to be removed as it really brings on another question which makes me wonder which box is going to provide which apps for how long ? Just bought a new box and it doesn't have a list of apps or a list of what is going or coming next.

on your tvonline 4 box give it a little time that box is not for games viox2 is and you know that think youll find lots more going on with that box in time

get active
    Quote Originally Posted by asft View Post
    on your tvonline 4 box give it a little time that box is not for games viox2 is and you know that think youll find lots more going on with that box in time
    I wasn't referring to apps for games or apps for consoles but apps in general. My question relates to the removal of general apps on any or all boxes, not just the Vixo or TVonline boxes but Fuse and other boxes. If apps are removed and not simply updated, how will anyone know which box to buy and which box not to buy ? This has caused an issue which isn't easily solved as I'm left holding the bag after assuming Mickeyhop provided the same apps to all of the boxes. Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't really want to wait and see as I have a 30 return issue to deal with and there doesn't appear to be any quick answers on that issue.

why did you think that no one ever said that and if they did they said they where different on each box is different thats why they have this place
    Code:
    http://mhaddons.com/forum.php
    like you said your going to talk to them lets see what they say and yes i would be nice to know what each box has
    Last edited by Marley; 06-08-2016 at 03:25 AM.

Probation
    hey guys i wanna purchase vixo2 but was wondering if movie 25, tvmovieflix, popcorn flix works?

The app -Movicer - an application produced for Spanish movie website ....used to be on my Tv-online plus box............but it stopped working and they took it off......If it is working again why can't they put it back on the Plus box.......At one time it worked very well..........I tried to upload the apk file for movicer in mhaddons ........But could not find the APK anywhere.........So if Avov already has it why not release it to the Plus again or send it to mhaddons

Rocket Recovery Technician
    The home website on the vixo2 says they are going to be closing. Anybody know if it s true, I got an email from supplier that it was a hack, but he may just be trying to liquidate some boxes. Let us Know mods please I don't wanna buy 100 if they are gonna be dead, and I don't want to sell something that is hard to keep up.

no the new server is up wed i think and my vixo2 has all new updates running great on my side updated think 6 days ago all is good and that box is keeper think i have 116 apps

TV Addicted
    why does it still say,...... We are sad to say AVOV Technology has come to an end. We will no longer be making sales or support the device or releasing Nova Middleware. We are truly sadden by this, hopefully in the future we are able to release a more update to our end users but for now:

We will no longer be attending the phone lines, email or support tickets, returns/RMA's.

We thank everyone for their upmost support for the time we we're here. .....and that is from applications on vixo 2.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by wallsofsound View Post
    why does it still say,...... We are sad to say AVOV Technology has come to an end. We will no longer be making sales or support the device or releasing Nova Middleware. We are truly sadden by this, hopefully in the future we are able to release a more update to our end users but for now:

We will no longer be attending the phone lines, email or support tickets, returns/RMA's.

We thank everyone for their upmost support for the time we we're here. .....and that is from applications on vixo 2.
    The correct site is avov.tech, not avov.tv .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast