Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Remember the time when ...

Remember the times when DN threatened and carried thru with some of these threats, to sue satalitte pirates ?
    Yea, they sent out demand letters to either pay them a few thousand dollars or what ever it was, and they would not follow thru with court proceedings, which is Extortion , but that's another story.

Just look see at the corruption DN is taking part in these days (and has been since probably forever).

-C/P
    'DOJ moved to dismiss $3.3B fraud suit against Dish Net after chairman donated $113K to Biden
    Published March 22, 2024
    -end c/p

That was not all to the story either.
    Seems Dish recently acquired a $50 million dollar grant through a $1.5 billion fund created by the CHIPS and Science Act. this grant is for the infrastructure of 5G which Dish is involved with.
    Then two days after the $50 million award was announced, attorneys at the Justice Department intervened on behalf of Dish — and “tried to bully” Vermont Telephone, which filed the original fraud claim, “into an unethical settlement” by threatening to have the suit dismissed, according to lead attorney Bennett Ross.

This was from NYPost, which is a slim rag... and is why I never posted the link or the other aspects to the story, which may or may not be propaganda, as they are from writers at the NYPost.
    But I am sure the report can be found online thru other sources as well, if you chose to go looking.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

I remember the good 'ole days.....they were kinda fun

Oh, and Biden is not The Debil, of this, I am certain
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I got one of those letters a couple of years ago and had a dish sub that I was paying 140 a month for I was not using key share had not had a sat setup for years and I called a friend who was one of the people in the group of DTV hackers that one of the persons who started dish was part of, he said "they are just fishing for some capital", if you send in the money they will take it, but Not to worry he made a call and called me back and said all is good.

The people up top were just old hackers anyway they kept all kinds of government organizations in free Tv for a long time.