Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Deep Freeze

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    NWO...!!!
    what is that?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

My bomb bug out shelter is modeled after Leave The World Behind, my hard decision is who do I let in
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the 'conflicts' in MddleEast have escalated to the point of all out world war. The white house has troops on the ground in Yeman now.
    The genocide in Gaza continues. Ukrane is done. I mean the country and it's people are done, over. Thanks to corruption started a long time age. China has invaded the western countres to an extent that we do their bidding. They pretty much own BC (canada). The people being let in to USA and canada and everywhere on earth are not families looking for a better live. Nope.
    Our governments are killing us or jailing us. The cost of living is beyond the means of millions and millions with no end.
    Their so called 'New World Order' (NWO) benefits no one except them criminals sometimes referred to as governments.

If anyone doubts that we are in huge trouble, they need to step back and have a deeper look at things
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Yes agreed. I don’t know how’s things looking in North America but her in Africa and South America is disaster. It’s indeed world war spreading faster than many thinking and this will create chaos among many more countries pretty soon if they don’t stop this shit.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Oils been coming down slowly along with inflation globally. World stability and global supply chain stability isn't in the interests of countries fully dependant on oil and high oil prices. Lots of international forces with competing interests at play here working on changing the world order since the second World War ended.
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Wing Commander
    If anyone doubts that we are in huge trouble, they need to step back and have a deeper look at things
    At least you have a Premier who stands up against these Liberaltards In Ontario we pay for most the countrys problems and get treated like slaves. We are so Fked.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    At least you have a Premier who stands up against these Liberaltards In Ontario we pay for most the countrys problems and get treated like slaves. We are so Fked.
    not so fast with our good Premier

just heard this morning...
    Seems she will be in-actng a law (or something) that schools will be required to label pronouns to the children. Daniele Smith will be on open mic later today discussing this.
    She is good Premier (Daniele) as far as a politician can be.... but this is a step n the wrong direction.
    - Ren

Wing Commander
    Got you beat we had ten yrs of Dalton McGuinty followed by 5 1/2 of Katherine Wynn. Did they ever mess everything up.

Wooohooooo !!!
    Seems I was wrong about what this was all about. Wrong in a good way !
    Daniele Smith comes thru for Alberta with some hard choices.

Quote:
    'The Alberta government unveiled a series of new policies regarding children and LGBTQ rights, including bans on gender reassignment surgery for those aged under 17 and on hormone therapy for children aged 15 and under, as well as limits on sports participation for transgender athletes.'

Reading that quote it seems she is one sided as to the needs and rights of all Albertans, she is not.
    Daniele is trying to protect everyone.

Her full speech can be found thru the link below.
    Daniele Smith starts @ 01:40
    Code:
    https://rumble.com/v4at8uc-huge-win-alberta-changes-student-gender-identity-surgery-and-parental-conse.html
    - Ren

problem with some of this is that Canada federal law was passed about 7 years ago that says you can not discriminate against gender transition or identity.
    Which is why we see males in woman's sports with only needing to say they 'identity ' as a woman.
    So we got to get past that bill/law for this to work. But the more this gets into courts in general and Canadian individual province's courts... the better
    And journalists reporting on it.. bad or good.. is all good

and it's been hanging around above freezing here for some days now... it seems we will get back to the -10C range soon.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 02-02-2024 at 04:38 PM.
    - Ren

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast