Add Second Retail Account

Hi, I've had a single Rocket retail account for well over 8 years now and would like to add a second Rocket for a second MAG box to my existing Papiao account without the hassle of creating a second account and all the bitcoin nonsense that entails. I just want one single account, two retail Rockets and one single payment for both each renewal period. Is this possible, and how? Thanks.

no its not possible. you need a new account with two or more codes that you would like it have in one account.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Well, I purchased another new Retail Account as instructed one week ago. Paid through CoinGate and Simplex confirmed the destination cryptocurrency wallet address as per the order, but nothing. No Email, no rocket, no order number beginning with 192 or 330 to search, or confirmation email from Papiao, nothing. Not good customer service

so payment was processed? have you check your junk/spam folders? you can pm me your info like email used to order, order id...etc and I can take a look or you can directly send an email to papaya and provide them all the info and let them take a look.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    If you want freedom to set up more boxes in your house you need to become a reseller, pay the upfront discount fee and get as many as you need. You can also turn friends onto the service, spread the TV to a lot of people who need it, make some money for the service and to pay for your TV.