Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Leave the World Behind (2023)

Right at the start we all should know that this movie is pure propaganda (predictive programming), to instill fear into the Western civilizations and their peoples.
    The cyberattacks and what ever else is shown in this movie is something that the WEF and other corrupt entities have been planning for some time. They are the enemies.
    They'd want us to think it is China or Russia r even the north Koreans planning and exacuting these attacks, but nope. It's those that tell us to trust them that are doing this.
    Barrack Obama outlined the plot in this movie some years ago.... and that should tell us something. That man is evil

Anyway , the movie stars Julia Roberts , Keven Bacon, Mahershala Ali, and that other guy whom I forget his name... Ethan somebody.

In the movie, Ethan's character tells us at one point that he is a 'useless man'. The context of the scene is about being a male , a useless male that can't protect his family cause he has no idea how to survive without being on the 'grid'. That's outright 'in your face' chit that we are being fed for some time now.

Watch this movie but do understand it's all propaganda made to scare the chit out of us !
    And remember that when cyberattacks happen, it's your's and my governments and the Money Changers and the War-Machine other corrupt entities that are behind the whole mess.

The ship near the beginning of the movie is called the 'White Lion'
    The Lion or the symbol of the Lion is a symbol of standing up against your oppressors. Funny how that ship named as that, is one of the first casualties in the movie. And not just any Lion but a 'WHITE' Lion.

Then we have the son wearing a T-shirt which says "OBEY' and the daughter is wearing a 'NASA' T-shirt.

The movie plays out like the old Biblical movies or even some Stephen King movies or I think 2001: A Space Odyssey was the same too. By this I mean that it was divided into Acts.
    Act i , Act ii and so on. This was done on purpose to make the movie seem of epic quality.
    The first Act showed a scene of the Earth with the Sun rising behind it. Then in the opening scene of another Act it shows the same scene but this time the view pans back to show that the camera location was on the moon AND in the for-ground (on the Moon) is a USA flag standing there.
    Sorry but NASA never went to the Moon, but that's a whole another story.

There are more things to point out (things like Electric Cars out to kill you and that kinda fun stuff) but I will leave that for you. to find

That's just my preview at the type of programming we see in this movie. Along with the plot of course, which is predictive programing.
    Kinda similar to that movie 'Contagen', which was about dangerous 'virus' and lock downs and etc... That movie came out some time before covid-19 was seen on the grande stage.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-20-2023 at 06:55 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Anything with Keven BACON and Obambam, the freakin' debils.............run away!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    Anything with Keven BACON and Obambam, the freakin' debils.............run away!
    I have edited my original post and added some more content.
    I thought it important to point out some other things about this movie.

I should have added the fact that the daughter 's whole live revolves around TV and especially around the TV series, 'Friends' .
    She is brainwashed to think the TV show is actually a real life thing.

And I can't warn you enough about them damn Electric Cars, which are part of the 'Internet of Things' and controlled by the same.

I never mentioned anything about the ending thou cause well ummm, it's a surprise... but not really, considering how this movie's plot has went.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-21-2023 at 03:31 AM.
    - Ren

Ok, I've added it to my Christmas watch list, I will post back once I've seen it.
    "Glass Half Full Always"

-c/p
    'Leave The World Behind'
    Obamas-Produced Netflix Thriller
    Executive produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
    The project is based on the acclaimed novel by Rumaan Alam and is written by Mr. Robot showrunner Sam Esmail.

Esmail told Vanity Fair the former president gave him script notes on the film. "In the original drafts of the script, I definitely pushed things a lot farther than they were in the film, and President Obama, having the experience he does have, was able to ground me a little bit on how things might unfold in reality," Esmail said. "I am writing what I think is fiction, for the most part, I'm trying to keep it as true to life as possible, but I'm exaggerating and dramatizing. And to hear an ex-president say: You're off by a few details … I thought I was off by a lot! The fact that he said that scared the f*ck out of me."

The project is the latest production by the Obamas as part of their Netflix overall deal, which they inked in 2018.
    They recently released the docuseries,,, Working: What We Do All Day.
    -end c/p
    - Ren

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Bee Afraid, Bee Barry Afraid...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

OK, I saw this movie, it's disturbing and kinda fawked up. Not sure why I watched it at Christmas time but I'm blaming those freakin' northern lights at 3am.......

"Friends" reruns are now banned in my household
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Former President Barack Obama and former First 'Lady' Michelle Obama are being slammed on social media for producing a Netflix cartoon for preschoolers that featured young children attending a gay wedding.

“This is supposed to be a show about science!”, said one parent.

'Ada Twist, Scientist' is executive produced by Barack and Michelle Obama via their company Higher Ground Productions.
    In the clip from Season 4, Episode 11’s “Blue River Wedding,” an adult character describes the union of two men, as “the wedding of the year.”
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-26-2023 at 08:55 PM.
    - Ren

Wing Commander
    And I can't warn you enough about them damn Electric Cars, which are part of the 'Internet of Things' and controlled by the same
    if they have no internet or GPS how do the cars all go to one spot. Didn't make any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    if they have no internet or GPS how do the cars all go to one spot. Didn't make any sense to me.
    A pre planted algorithm! Come home to Papa!!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast