Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stb blocked

Junoir Member

Stb blocked

I am receiving the error that STB blocked, I am assuming that this is a maintenance problem that will be fixed, correct?

I have updated the portal to the ru from tv but to no avail. Working with mag254 and with lifetime donation. Thanks for the help

set country lock to all, isp off and hit reset then try. if still nothing then try to generate a new code and try again
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    set country lock to all, isp off and hit reset then try. if still nothing then try to generate a new code and try again
    Ryu,

I haven't had to do anything on the system for years now and perhaps you can direct me as to where I find the country lock, the isp ... and I am uncertain as to how to generate a new code. I have gone into settings and I assume that advanced settings is where i should find the country mode but it is only showing language and time zone. Thanks so much! Also assume 'reset' is reboot or restart portal and I've tried with the same result ...blocked.

Junoir Member
    I scrolled down and see reset settings and tried that ... still blocked.

Junoir Member
    Ryu,

What ever I have done I no longer can into the mag 254 settings initially shows mode no supported and then no signal .. hope you can help. This is the very reason I don't like to mess around and usually just wait out any situation. Thanks!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rsterl View Post
    Ryu,

What ever I have done I no longer can into the mag 254 settings initially shows mode no supported and then no signal .. hope you can help. This is the very reason I don't like to mess around and usually just wait out any situation. Thanks!!
    The country lock, isp off and reset are all done at the Rocket website.

Unplug the internet from that mag and then disconnect power then reconnect internet and power and see if any changes.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Warrior
    I scrolled down and see reset settings and tried that ... still blocked.
    greetings
    1 = if you did a factory reset to your mag you will not have any information about the portal and the mac creedential
    2 = this means that you will have to do the entire configuration process for that device
    example
    You go to your provider's website, you log in with the info they sent to your email, you login to that website and there you reset your account.
    3 = Once you have done this, copy all that info and place the new info in your mag, on that same page you have what the mod's mention about The country lock, isp off

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I was thinking No Signal had to do with internet being seen or not seen, but I mis remembered it.
    The No Signal has to do with resolution on TV or mag box or HDMI cable connection, it could be too. Unplug HDMI, power off. Plug HDMI back in and power on.

and Here's a quote about the resolution and getting into the mag menu thing
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmagoo62 View Post
    To get to settings, unplug MAG then back in, there are 4 small buttons around the OK button the one on the lower left is the menu button press repeatedly while booting until it goes to the menu, i had the same " not supported " prob a long time ago but only on select channels and believe i changed the rez setting in the MAG box to make it work, good luck.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Ryu,

yes looks like you gone opposite direction. its ok. things happen. lets try with this video first.
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHTqqQpXcls
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Ryu,

I"m with you went to Jason's youtube stuff and I can't get this damn mag box to leave the mode not supported reading for anything too many tries than i can count. Should I have actually turned this box into a brick, I'm wondering if I can take my 'donation' to a firestick, I'm with rocket, lifetime donation. Simply change the 'mac' address on the checker and it will delete and apply? Thanks again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast