Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

It's an upside down world

We are truly living in an upside down world.

Canada is now banning or trying to ban natural remedies. Things like vitamins and herbs and etc. All natural health care supplements.

If a ban won't work then they will jack the price up so far that no one will afford these supplements. Or they have a dozen other ways to get what they want
    Not long ago I noticed that Walmart and probably others are now selling supplements under their name brands, with lots of advertising. I was wondering why they upped the campaign on that, and now I know.
    also, Pharma companies are involved with supplements too, they have been a long time. Next time you look at the shelf of supplements, check if companies like J&J or Pfizer have their names on them.

I can not understand why a company that relies on their income from sick people want to help people stay healthy. Its a mystery, or is it ?

It gets worse then that too, far worse.
    Doctors can now be jailed from 6 months to 3 years and fined up to 200,000 dollars for speaking 'misinformation'.
    What is misinformation you might ask ? It's anything the government or Health Care deems it to be.

Speaking of Health Care.
    Health Care in Canada is run by Bureaucrats. No actual doctors or medical training. They are government bureaucrats.
    Canada Health Care is becoming an organization that instead of health being their main goal, it's conformity and control. What health care bureaucrats decide will become law.
    The C36 Bill went thru congress but it was passed thru faster then you can say 'booo'. And without debate allowed or suppressed.

Don't kid yourself, if you think this is just rumors or conspiracy, It's happening now.
    One of our western provinces in Canada (BC) has already put some of this into effect.
    New Zealand as well is moving forward with this too. They say it's about removing dangerous natural supplement products from the public, but where does that stop ? It stops when all natural cures and remedies have become non-excistant.

Health Care in Canada is no longer about health.
    They are about conformity and restrictions
    All that so called private doctor patient trust is no longer. Anything to do with your health can be had by governments anytime they want. They will seize your clinical records for review. They say it's not true and only when necessary will this happen. Ok so what is 'necessary' ?
    Anything the Health Care or Government say it is.

Here in my hometown, we have a huge shortage of doctors. Since my family doctor retired last year I have had some serious health issues and do you think I can find a doctor that will take me on as a client/patient ?
    Not a chance.
    But here we are, firing or jailing doctors. It's an upside down world, I tell yea.

Digital ID and currencies will play a part in all this too.

Take a look at ...
    BC's Bill 36 - Health and occupations act - and the WEF Healthcare plan.

there is alot more craziness involved in all this, so check into it all.
    And some of my points may be off, but in general this is whats is happening and happening now.

We are in an Upside World !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-24-2023 at 02:35 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

its not upside down world my friend nor its beginning of time of group of people who are about to control the entire world. its actually almost time for group of people to control the entire world by wealth and force.

even though that will be toughest time for us but it will eventually come to end after a great deserter. im seeing this happening between 2060 to around 2075.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    seeing this happening between 2060 to around 2075.
    I'll look you up for a cup of coffee in 2060
    I don't think I'll make it to 2075
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    I'll look you up for a cup of coffee in 2060
    I don't think I'll make it to 2075
    I dont think I will make 2075 either lol

but yeah I will wait for coffee plus apple/strawberry danish
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Serfdom 2.0 version B on the horizon.

@Ryu, cut out the apple/strawberry danish and you'll have a chance at 2075, 2075 will never work for me or I'll be too ancient to give two s***s!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Quote Originally Posted by zaang83 View Post
    Serfdom 2.0 version B on the horizon.

@Ryu, cut out the apple/strawberry danish and you'll have a chance at 2075, 2075 will never work for me or I'll be too ancient to give two s***s!
    true bro but if I cut apple/strawberry danish and still dont make to 2075 then that will be double loss
    life is risky and its worth take sweet risk lol

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Danish is Good, esp the 2 legged ones, Gals that is...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Danish is Good, esp the 2 legged ones, Gals that is...!!!
    lol ahhaha