Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DHOBBES View Post
    How do i do this ?? There is a small black button on the side, like a power button ?? Is this a reset ? Do I hold it in ? Just click it ??
    Mine says reset on the button

TV Addicted
    Ok.... Now i got a new screen that also doesn't work. It does have a factory reset option, but how do I select it.
    Yes, I tried pairing the remote again.

when you press any key on remote do you see light blink on remote control? take out batteries and put them again or swap if you have new set available just incase.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Yes the light is red. And when I try to pair it, it blinks for bit, then stops. But I don't know if it's successful because i don't have a screen showing me that like this morning when I first started setting it up.

Yes the light is red. And when I try to pair it, it blinks for bit, then stops. But I don't know if it's successful because i don't have a screen showing me that like this morning when I first started setting it up.
    Are you in direct line of sight?In IR mode you have to point directly at device.

TV Addicted
    Just tried pairing again, had it like 4" from the dongle. I think it's flashing way too long, compared to this morning when it paired almost immediately. So that is most likely the issue....remote is no longer paired to the device. Now I'm stuck on the Android Recovery screen.
    Calling it a night and going in the house. Will try again tomorrow.
    Thanks everyone for trying to help.

TV Addicted
    Tried again wit the same results. I'm on the Android recovery page. When I try to pair the remote, it blinks for at least a full minute, then doesn't work to move anything on the screen....not paired ??

Tried again wit the same results. I'm on the Android recovery page. When I try to pair the remote, it blinks for at least a full minute, then doesn't work to move anything on the screen....not paired ??
    hold down arrow with 0 (zero key) for 4 sends until light blinks then try to point remote at the box and see if you go up and down on recovery screen or click anything.
    if you have different remote from another buzz device available then you can use that to recover your box or bring box to pairing mode
    also, if you have pc keyboard try to connect with box, bring to recover screen and see if you can navigate with keyboard.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    Mine says reset on the button
    Yes, mine too. I didn't notice that. Thank you. I had to use my flashlight to see that. 🤷

TV Addicted
    So after unplugging and replugging trying to reset, etc, I ended up back on the blue APP screen. I plugged in a remote keyboard ( came with the KODI box) and couldn't get any of those keys to work....
    But then .....one of them ( or something) backed up the screen....I finally had the "pair remote" screen back. It worked.
    Thank you all for your help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast