Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Start Up

Dark Horse
    Thanks I Got All Settings On Now. So Far This Box Is Super Nice. My Only Downside Was The Remote. I Wasn't Feeling It. So I Purchased A Buzztv Universal Remote. It Works With All The Buzztv Boxes And Samsung And LG Tvs. Plus I Didn't Have To Bluetooth It With The Box
    Last edited by worlok15; 05-19-2023 at 12:04 AM.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Tell us what you didn't like about your remote and the remote model it came with please.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Tell us what you didn't like about your remote and the remote model it came with please.
    I can and will almost guarantee you that this is an issue with the OK and 4 direction arrow pad on the Remote.
    Its a matter of getting used to the 'feel' of the operations of these buttons. Some get it right away, some take some time and some just do not like it and will not get it.

It's all in the feel of it
    Quote Originally Posted by worlok15 View Post
    The Remote. I Wasn't Feeling It.

I am one of those that got it right away
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Dark Horse
    It Was The Original Remote That Came With The Buzztv U5. I Mean It's Not A Bad Remote. The Only Issue Is That It Doesn't Control All The Function On My TVs. It Only Gives You Power/Volume/Source. No Settings Or Sub-Menu That's All. But Like I Said This Box Is Super Nice. And I Don't Have Any Problems With The OK Or The 4 Directional Pad
    Last edited by worlok15; 05-19-2023 at 01:04 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by worlok15 View Post
    It Was The Original Remote That Came With The Buzztv U5. I Mean It's Not A Bad Remote. The Only Issue Is That It Doesn't Control All The Function On My TVs. It Only Gives You Power/Volume/Source. No Settings Or Sub-Menu That's All. But Like I Said This Box Is Super Nice. And I Don't Have Any Problems With The OK Or The 4 Directional Pad
    good thing i did not go for the full 100 % guarantee , I'd then be the real ass

Good job worlok
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I begin to love bt400 almost 3 weeks now. I love my bt250 and 200 remote controls but since one of the box I donÂ’t use much experiment's but tv only so I like to keep simple remote control and thatÂ’s where bt400 comes in handy as simple click to watch tv only.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12