Thread: tip # 1008

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

tip # 1008

Not always useless tip #1008

If you happen to find yourself in an open area of the Arctic tundra and are approached by an aggressive polar bear, what should you do?
    If you are foolish enough to be wandering around the tundra without a weapon and you encounter a surly polar bear, then immediately follow these three steps:

1. Get low to the ground, on your knees.
    2. Clasp your hands tightly in front of you.
    3. Pray for a quick death.

* Do not try running away.
    This will just piss the massive Polar Bear off and when he catches you (and he will catch you,) he will then tear you apart limb by limb in an angry fit of aggression.

And when the Bear leaps on top of you, as it inevitably will, you do have one last hope of survival. Cup the bear’s head in your hands and stare intently into its eyes, telepathically explaining to it that violence is never the answer; that the world would be a much happier place if we learned to love one another regardless of our differences.
    At this time, the Bear will probably just rip your face off, but's it's worth a shot

c/p (sort of) from quora(dot)com
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-16-2023 at 07:13 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Best to stay away from any area polar bares are unless you are packing.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Bullwhale
    I Love this
    Thanks crazed