Threaded View

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    suport, what you say may be true for purchasing a PC or an automobile or even a Kodi box, but....

BuzzTV is an android that is specially setup for iptv services. No sense spending dollars on just a simple android device that you gotta add third party software onto for iptv, when the Buzz devices already have a preinstalled app for that and setup with user friendly in mind and with multiple ways in its usage methods. That is the Buzz4 or Buzz5 app
    Even their base models have this.
    Plus the fact that it is indeed an android, so as we know there would be many options for many things with any chosen app that can be installed by user.

This is not like buying a Gaming PC if you only use Word.
    Purchasing a BuzzTV device is just common sense due to the fact that it has the best options available for iptv usage with no need to figure out what 3rd party app needs to be installed and how to use that app and etc,,, no need for brain teasers when Buzz takes care of all that.
    And like I say, it is an Android too

Those just simple generic Androids that need extra apps installed are not the answer for iptv service when there is a Buzz on the scene
    And with a price range thru their different models to suit most everyone, without loosing that Buzz iptv app available on all their devices.

And of course we at iptvtalk are BuzzTV's #1 supporter, and BuzzTV has their customers needs and/or wants always in mind ... and with some of the best client support I have ever seen from an android company since I been in this game.

Find out what all the buzz is about and get buzzed
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-09-2023 at 06:44 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren