Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    suport, what you say may be true for purchasing a PC or an automobile or even a Kodi box, but....

BuzzTV is an android that is specially setup for iptv services. No sense spending dollars on just a simple android device that you gotta add third party software onto for iptv, when the Buzz devices already have a preinstalled app for that and setup with user friendly in mind and with multiple ways in its usage methods. That is the Buzz4 or Buzz5 app
    Even their base models have this.
    Plus the fact that it is indeed an android, so as we know there would be many options for many things with any chosen app that can be installed by user.

This is not like buying a Gaming PC if you only use Word.
    Purchasing a BuzzTV device is just common sense due to the fact that it has the best options available for iptv usage with no need to figure out what 3rd party app needs to be installed and how to use that app and etc,,, no need for brain teasers when Buzz takes care of all that.
    And like I say, it is an Android too

Those just simple generic Androids that need extra apps installed are not the answer for iptv service when there is a Buzz on the scene
    And with a price range thru their different models to suit most everyone, without loosing that Buzz iptv app available on all their devices.

And of course we at iptvtalk are BuzzTV's #1 supporter, and BuzzTV has their customers needs and/or wants always in mind ... and with some of the best client support I have ever seen from an android company since I been in this game.

Find out what all the buzz is about and get buzzed
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-09-2023 at 06:44 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

what crazed said that plus it comes with pre mapped remote control designed for building in iptv for all kind of people to get going in minutes. you have to keep in mind everything before you recommend an android box to anybody and most important everybody is not tech savvy like your self (suport) or like ryu's hadouken
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Warrior
    greetings
    And I still haven't seen his own team push buzztv box to the limit
    iptv does run,but what happens with other platforms, with a certificate you have to do exactly what you tell me to use a 3party app.
    like a gaming pc you can only play fortnight but you need to change app to play call of duty it's not a full gaming pc
    I'm not criticizing buzztv, I'm not saying it's bad either, but there are many options
    And just as a comment there are many formats that for those who make their own iptv buzztv does not recognize them as DRM to give an example
    I'm just saying that we have to see what we want to do before buying

that is why people who come here not looking for gaming/third party stuff. they are just looking for iptv and box that is specifically design for iptv.
    buzz is the main sponsor of this site and runs perfect for everybody and has a great support for people.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Hey guys after doing research Iam leaning towards the buzztv classic but also am interested in the buzz U5.. so many choices tough choice

Quote Originally Posted by Imp08ala View Post
    Hey guys after doing research Iam leaning towards the buzztv classic but also am interested in the buzz U5.. so many choices tough choice
    Both good choices but it all depends on what you're going to use it for.U5 is perfect if you plan on doing a lot of recordings and need storage for such.If you don't plan on doing a lot of recordings The Classic has plenty of storage.

I run u5 been happy with it from day one .I can tell you one thing if your running dolby atmos turn that on first . Now if you recording and setting it up for hrs away make sure you epg is right too . Its hell of box runs everything i throw at it . Believe you me i run this box to max .

Warrior
    regards marley
    You say that you are running the u5 to the maximum,
    I ask you, have you run the api and the regeneration of the drm with their manifests?
    A friend has one but the manifests run extremely slow and much slower if he has more than 1 request per 30 seconds.
    Using buzztv player does not work as well as the original apps for true 4k movies and 4k iptv
    Do you have anything you can share to improve that?
    no 3 party app

Rocket Recovery Technician
    you have to set up the box for what you want, I have a 512 card, a 2tb ssd and a 16tb storage ssd. I have fiber optic unlimited 80g dl and can dl a couple of 1080 movies while playing a 4k movie with no lag time.

You have to set the box up to do what you want it to do the only problem I have with it is my dagnabbed thumb is a little fat for the remote button and I have to be sure to put it on the right part of the circle.

Other than that I have not found anything it wont do, I do recommend using solid state drives in the drive bay instead of mechanical ones.

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    greetings
    And I still haven't seen his own team push buzztv box to the limit
    iptv does run,but what happens with other platforms, with a certificate you have to do exactly what you tell me to use a 3party app.
    like a gaming pc you can only play fortnight but you need to change app to play call of duty it's not a full gaming pc
    I'm not criticizing buzztv, I'm not saying it's bad either, but there are many options
    And just as a comment there are many formats that for those who make their own iptv buzztv does not recognize them as DRM to give an example
    I'm just saying that we have to see what we want to do before buying
    Would you like some screensots of DRM Info?Seeing as that comes preinstalled?
    It's Google certified for Clearkey and Widevine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12