Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dark Horse
    Try Uninstalling And Reinstalling The App. And Try Cleaning Your Cache See If That Works

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I have NordVPN, and connecting to the service is vpn service dependent, meaning that you may or may connect on different servers at the same 'location', hit or miss. I have the same issue with KeepSafe as well. So its hit or miss. I suspect that some servers don't have DNS that aren't resolving properly, not the VPN is specifically blocking access to papaio.

I think you're onto something. All countries doesn't work. TiviMate produces error 401. After reading the subscription notes I see that the service doesn't allow vpns so I actually think they are blocking it server side. My two cents.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tribute3 View Post
    I think you're onto something. All countries doesn't work. TiviMate produces error 401. After reading the subscription notes I see that the service doesn't allow vpns so I actually think they are blocking it server side. My two cents.
    The iptv service has since allowed VPN usage, has for a few years now.
    The iptv service shouldn't be blocking it.
    Even when the iptv service did not allow VPN, they did not do anything concerning blocking the VPN, they would instead warn the person using it and eventually ban the account of that person if not rectified.

Dara was not referring to the iptv service specifically blocking vpn, but to other things such as DNS resolving.

What about changing your DNS server thru your router ?
    Try a google DNS
    Would that do anything ?
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-23-2023 at 03:06 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Wing Commander
    Hey man reboot your modem and device and try. I have had the same tivimate issue also,happens here at least once a week. . Changing VPN country or city may also work. You can get that when the city is overloaded with users.

Warrior
    greetings
    In my test error 401 is caused by nordvpn not by any apk, this vpn issue is all over the forum,there is a post that user guest talks about it, and turning off the device, turns off the net and ect does not change the results.
    Now you turn off the nordvpn and use the same apk everything works

staff edit - un-necessary info
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-26-2023 at 01:09 PM.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Your box has to be able to run the Nord connection software you also in some occasions have to allow the program through the vpns blocking settings, you should go to the Nord site with your onbox browser and see what you have to do to get a specific output/input through the portals.

I have it and sometimes it will not show the key on the screen but the APP says it is connected, In those cases I never run any private data stream.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12