The Classic is Here

Just opened up my The classic few hours ago. As usual very nice packaging and really beautiful state of the art device comes with BT-250 remote control, USB type C power supply, 2x AA energizer batteries, HDMI cable, and setup/help card.

Box has two little blue and green LEDs in the front whenever is ON and turns red when box is OFF.

After quick setup (self explanatory) box detected an update which took around 10-11 minutes to download, install. The classic come with Appinstaller, Aptoide, Chrome, DRM info, Disney+, File Browser, Files, Google Play Store, Netflix, TeamViewer quick support, and Youtube apps pre installed.

I like the way it displays update notification in settings at home screen. Buzz Utilities has as usual options like system update, Home Screen, weather, remote control, volume control plus Network Shares which is great feature.

Air mouse works awesome, device has storage up to 56GB after pre installed apps and system.

IPTV Testing:

I have only one server to test with buzz5 app as of right now. Live, VOD, TV series works fine except payper view movies I have to switch from primary to backup player. Recording works great, playback is quick, live rewind works great. picture is sharp, channel change is quick, EPG was loaded already as soon I connected to server. So far everything looks good.

Things dont work for me:

1. If press server button on remote control from home screen does not bring to server settings. Have to manually go to settings and select server settings.
    2. CEC control= all settings are ON just like other boxes but this does not turn OFF my TV. not sure its me only or im I doing something wrong.
    3. This I dont remember but works on my 4900, while watching live TV if I press home button does not display small screen channel playing I was watching on top right corner. Im not front of other aneroid 11 boxes for little while to validate but if my memory serves I think it does not show that window.

Thats all I have for now. post below if you have any questions. Thank you Buzz Team for another great device.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

little correction. for vod and series had to switch to back player as well. not big deal
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.