Thread: mag box

mag box

i have 2 mag boxes and they work except the boxes load up but i cannot not get any video and when i checked around i noticed the mac address is mixed up in the box any help appreciated

What do you mean by they work? You mean they turn ON or they connected to server, loads channel list but no Audio and video?
    What do you mean MAC address mixed up? More detail in detail please
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

one loads the channel info but when you click on channel to open the video it goes black on tne other box the server opens with all channels working .both open but show thee wrong mac address to match the box they are opening on

Quote Originally Posted by Old Plumb View Post
    one loads the channel info but when you click on channel to open the video it goes black on tne other box the server opens with all channels working .both open but show thee wrong mac address to match the box they are opening on
    00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX is the Mac of the app.
    That's what you use.

correct big mac but the mac address does not match the mag box the server i bought for mag box 540 0pens on mag box254 and the other server i bought for mag box 254 is on 540 and will not open

Log into server provider site with your both donation codes first and remove both MAC addresses. Then try to add correct MAC address and make sure your box has correct url on each box as it shows on your donation code.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

My mag 524 has a mac address of 00:1A:79 My Mag 540 has a mac address of 00:1A:79 When i open the 524 it shows that the mac address is 00:1A:79 and when i open my mag 540 it shows mac address of my 524
    Last edited by Ryu; 04-15-2023 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Don’t post your personal Info

Don’t post your personal info in open forum. Pm me your donation code, email used to order your donation codes, both urls in both boxes and let me take a look. Thanks