Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Warrior
    very good but in my case I do not use PIA because of its encryption it is still in
    AES-128 or AES-256-SHA-1
    that's why I made changes in the vpn script that I use for server tests

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Thank you Joker, I didn't think that VPN's were off limits and more.

So suport you can PM the hows toos!

thanks
    Get Proton VPN.(it's free)
    See if that fixes issues and do as Ryu suggested.
    Also in panel set to all countries.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    very good but in my case I do not use PIA because of its encryption it is still in
    AES-128 or AES-256-SHA-1
    that's why I made changes in the vpn script that I use for server tests
    Thank you, I am sure this is a great post but it is way way way over my head. I barely know what VPN means. Let alone PIA AES SHA etc.

Thank you though I am sure this will help many other people.

Thank you, I am sure this is a great post but it is way way way over my head. I barely know what VPN means. Let alone PIA AES SHA etc.

Thank you though I am sure this will help many other people.
    I'm sure 99% of the members don't modify their VPN so I wouldn't worry about it.

Chief Ninja
    I wanted to give an update.

I still have issues with viewing channels, even though I don't get the connection error after I changed from, MAC setting. However some times it works and sometimes not always with VPN connected.

Also since the last Buzz update the screen goes black for a couple seconds every few seconds or minutes. I have rebooted, reconnected, both the box and the router. I have tried two different ISP and routers with the same results. Any ideas on it?

I still have issues with viewing channels, even though I don't get the connection error after I changed from, MAC setting. However some times it works and sometimes not always with VPN connected.

Also since the last Buzz update the screen goes black for a couple seconds every few seconds or minutes. I have rebooted, reconnected, both the box and the router. I have tried two different ISP and routers with the same results. Any ideas on it?
    I would say factory reset your box and start from scratch. maybe that might fix your issues. sometimes its better and faster to go that route.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

What software version do you have?

Chief Ninja
    IT's the latest software version, I don't have access to th eunit at the moment but the version is only a few weeks old.

I still have issues with the xc api option, sometimes the channels load and sometimes not....most of the time not.

suport pm me the VPN work around if can.

Warrior
    greetings
    in my case I do not use the services offered here.
    I test servers only when I have free time since the aka papio team wants to put more security than NASA hahahaha although it's more of the same.
    In relation to what is VPN, I use scripts since my network comes from my own server, that is, Linux,
    I understand that you do not use any of this since you only use router and ISP modem.
    I recommend you use the test days of those vpns that offer them and verify which of them does not have the ip blocked by the server this way you do not have to do much and you will get faster results

P.S before making any change in vpn, test your account on computers with vlc or some other player and check if you have any connection changes

Chief Ninja
    IT's back "preparing to download and then won't connect" running for over an hour.
    O can reboot and it connects sometimes but n channels load only the EPG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast