Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Ross Chastain sets track record

Qualifying in the Truck Series at the road course 'Circuit of the Americas'
    Chastain breaks the track record, then a lap or two later breaks that record too !

Kyle Busch was last man to qualify and he tried hard to overtake Chastain's time but could not get er done !

Chastain takes the poll
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-25-2023 at 02:28 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Byron got the pole for tomorrow's race.

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Byron got the pole for tomorrow's race.
    Byron is on fire !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

the Xfinity cars are racing right now at the Circuit of Americas

AJ was dominating thru the first stage and was working on a 3 to 4 second lead but had to pit on green. It is almost a full 40 seconds to enter pit row and pit and exit, so needless to say AJ is running at the back now, but still the fastest car on the track. Byron has been holding strong in the top 3.
    AJ did get in a bit of a wreck a few laps ago, but no serious damage.
    6 laps to go for stage 2

I been running my Z-28 at the Circuit of Americas track on my XBox Forza 6 motorsports.
    Best position I can get so far is 4th place. She's a tough track with some wild hairpin turns

update: AJ is coming!
    He went from 30th into the 14th place within one lap and a bit
    And Byron is fighting hard with Creed for the lead !

The leaders are in a pack of 6 cars running by themselves up front. Guess who is now biting at their heels in 7th ?
    Go Go AJ !!!!

Caution flag and everyone pits.
    Byron looses spots off pit row.
    AJ moves up to 4th !

with 12 to go this is a race !
    AJ took the lead after fighting hard with Creed , who spun.
    Byron is not letting AJ get away thou, not this time !

Back to Back wins for AJ at the Circuit of Americas !!
    With what AJ did today in that car he could possibly be the best road racer in the sport !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-25-2023 at 11:31 PM.
    - Frank Zappa