Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stream issue?

stream issue?

so t5his is happening more and more frequently at first start up I get the stream not available ok restart nope. um. disconnect an reconnect ok. for a few minutes to a hour or. so then can't find stream ok. try doing all that again an again and again ok starts working then get can't decode stream grrrr. ok. so lets change channel nope same shit. but now the screen is frozen the remote won't respond have to physically unplug wait an start over
    this is using live tv. haven't tried vod
    buzz 4200. with the 5 update

as of this am I can't get any live tv channels to work just get the stream error message,
    any ideas
    thank you

have you tried switch media player?
    try to clear cache? if possible try to delete portal and try to add again.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

thank you ryu no I haven't tried any of that ill have to google it an give it a go thanks for the help ill let ya know

Quote Originally Posted by dummie View Post
    thank you ryu no I haven't tried any of that ill have to google it an give it a go thanks for the help ill let ya know
    Video Player-Menu/Settings/Configuration/Video Player
    Cache-Home Page/Settings/Apps/Buzztv 5/Cache

All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

just wanted to give a big Thank You to Ryu an Big Mac. I did what you guys posted an it seems to be working. fingers crossed lol
    I put media player on back up not sure if that makes a difference or not
    thanks again

cool beans

ok im back now the stream unavailable message continualy comes up, if I change the channel stream issue, if I go to the vod stream issue, if I unplug it overnight then turn it on , once it does its boot up which takes over 5 minute now. the channel works if I change channel back to stream message again, now I see my guide only populates about 6 channels an its usuallyy. wrong info, if I go through all the tips above it does work but for short periods of time and it either freezes.or just. says stream not available
    im thinking something must be buggered cause who could possible want to or is willing to go through all these hoops just for a few minutes of tv? any ideas. thaniks

Guru
    I’m having the same issue for about 3 days now. I’m on s2 iptv66, and when you switch streams it immediately cuts out to error message. And takes about 5 minutes before it goes back on line. I have had this service for years, and this is certainly a first for me. Tried changing the portal slightly by adding /c/ and :80 and no change. Very strange glitch. Thx

Guru
    Just a quick update. Utilizing TiVi Mate, and switching off the “update on app start” seems to have corrected the issue of streams cutting off and showing error.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast