Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

biggest improvement iptvtalk has made

biggest improvement iptvtalk has made in the last few years was when the boss promoted Ryu to staff (moderator) !

Thnx for all you do Ryu, all you do for our members, all you do for our website, and of course for your work with the Buzz Team as well

Fantastic !

I know more and more members are now fully trusting Ryu with their personal info when they need help. This trust is not gone un-noticed. I have trusted Ryu since way back, when I first met him, maybe back in 1849

Glad you are with us Ryu !
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

its my pleasure. im always here to help whenever and whoever want help.
    back in 1736 when I born was not rich. then early 1800's we got farmers somewhere in Africa and. started meat import and export. we hunt wild animals and meat is really $$

then finally year 1849 life changed when I met someone special and thats how we became good friend. and im glad and very lucky to have a special friends like Mr. crazed, NBS....and smoe others you know who you are guys

yes I love my Buzz products and always appreciate Buzz team

thanks for kind words sir. always here to help.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Bullwhale
    I agree crazed Ryu always jump right in their. Good For You Ryu.

By the way i would have thought you were born in 1873 not 1736. But anyways i think everyone here appreciate the help you give as well as all the mods and contributors give...thank you

I’m @ my 3rd life now bud
    Thanks my friend
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Thanks Ryu for all the help and dedication you give to the members and staff. You are a great asset to the site and extraordinary staff member.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

thank you my friend

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    All our staff are 'old school' and have been trusted (among other things) for many years
    Ryu is our updated version of our best
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    WTG Ryu... You Excel Well...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Thanks bud

Bulletproof
    Thanks RYU for always being there for me, and everyone here. Congratz my friend. andkaal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast