Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Angry Prices vs Service

I do not know if I am doing this right after maaaany years, is just a thought and my opinion. Everytime I purchase donations, it is getting higher from every aspect. At the begining there was supposed to be a discount for Crypto use, not anymore. In my last transactions everybody got a nice shunk. The bank charges $$. The Crypto Xchange got some $$; the transaction From $$ to crypto got another piece; and you have to buy hundreds of donations to get a fair price. The other part is that the market is changing, sales are very slow and customers complain. The providers here are complacent, meanwhile ther is a lot of Cheap Tecnology to watch TV with added features. All there factors make me wonder about future decisions.

Get a legal sub and then you have a right to complain because right now IMO you just sound cheap.

Warrior
    jajajajajajaja google is your best friend

google is not your best friend
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Warrior
    regards Ryu
    If you search well yes, for whoever works for and finish it,

this is from Google

<?php
    $ch = curl_init($url);
    $timeout = 0;
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);

if ($postFields && !empty($postFields))
    {
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postFields);
    }
    curl_setopt($url, CURLOPT_PROXY, $proxies);
    curl_setopt($url, CURLOPT_PROXYTYPE, CURLPROXY_HTTP);
    curl_setopt($url, CURLOPT_HTTPPROXYTUNNEL, 0);

//curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIESESSION, 1);
    //curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, realpath(dirname(__FILE__)) . '/xxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xx.txt');// Data
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, realpath(dirname(__FILE_OUT_PUT_NAME__)) . '/xxxxxxx:xxxxxx.xx.txt'); //Login
    }
    if ($head && !empty($head))
    {
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER, $head);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT, 1);
    $head_data = curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT);
    };
    ?>

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    I do not know if I am doing this right after maaaany years, is just a thought and my opinion. Everytime I purchase donations, it is getting higher from every aspect. At the begining there was supposed to be a discount for Crypto use, not anymore. In my last transactions everybody got a nice shunk. The bank charges $$. The Crypto Xchange got some $$; the transaction From $$ to crypto got another piece; and you have to buy hundreds of donations to get a fair price. The other part is that the market is changing, sales are very slow and customers complain. The providers here are complacent, meanwhile ther is a lot of Cheap Tecnology to watch TV with added features. All there factors make me wonder about future decisions.
    Government Regulations being put in place is what has been destroying crypto and it's services (exchanges and etc). Here in Canada they been messing around to stop private crypto or control it but can not so they regulate it and regulate some more and more and more. Pretty soon it's so you can not even use the services due to the continuous adding of regulations. Canadians can no longer use an online Crypto Exchange Services. The government with it's last few regulations put a stop to that a few months ago. The papiao service here (Rocket/NFPS and iptv66) asks one price and the rest of that bullchit you see is from , yup you guessed it, regulations and such things.

And also, In my opinion, There should be multiple ways of payments, but well...

The prices that papiao gives us are not unreasonable.
    Look at the channel line up again

What would be fair in your eyes bud ? You say you have to buy 100s to get a fair price. But what about a one year, one time account? That's like 40 bux a year isn't it ?
    With cable companies and the like, that would be the price for one month, maybe.

Is that 40 / year fair ?
    What about 100s at a time? That must be like 5 or 6 per year ... or is it 15 or 16 ?

I gotta know, what's fair to you bud
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-12-2023 at 08:03 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

They can’t control fees payments
    Lets Go !

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    Government Regulations being put in place is what has been destroying crypto and it's services (exchanges and etc). Here in Canada they been messing around to stop private crypto or control it but can not so they regulate it and regulate some more and more and more. Pretty soon it's so you can not even use the services due to the continuous adding of regulations. Canadians can no longer use an online Crypto Exchange Services. The government with it's last few regulations put a stop to that a few months ago. The papiao service here (Rocket/NFPS and iptv66) asks one price and the rest of that bullchit you see is from , yup you guessed it, regulations and such things.

And also, In my opinion, There should be multiple ways of payments, but well...

The prices that papiao gives us are not unreasonable.
    Look at the channel line up again

What would be fair in your eyes bud ? You say you have to buy 100s to get a fair price. But what about a one year, one time account? That's like 40 bux a year isn't it ?
    With cable companies and the like, that would be the price for one month, maybe.

Is that 40 / year fair ?
    What about 100s at a time? That must be like 5 or 6 per year ... or is it 15 or 16 ?

I gotta know, what's fair to you bud
    $40 wouldn't even be enough for one PPV event like UFC or boxing.
    You can't justify being cheap when it comes to theft.
    But there's always one in a group of one hundred.

TV Addicted
    Great feedback, passions wake up and all you guys are right. My main business is selling iptv boxes. I recommend my customers these services. So I do promote services here, I have been here since your services were free in transition to iptv and the forum before this one.
    Yes the market wants CHEAP low prices and we do not compete with legal subs. This undergound world is increasing rapidly. All Iam saying is that it is a tight market out there. I do not know about other sellers, but they hate it every time I tell a customer that the price went up. I just post the complaints I get and let them know the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    Great feedback, passions wake up and all you guys are right. My main business is selling iptv boxes. I recommend my customers these services. So I do promote services here, I have been here since your services were free in transition to iptv and the forum before this one.
    Yes the market wants CHEAP low prices and we do not compete with legal subs. This undergound world is increasing rapidly. All Iam saying is that it is a tight market out there. I do not know about other sellers, but they hate it every time I tell a customer that the price went up. I just post the complaints I get and let them know the feedback.
    you have to remember we things.

1. trustworthy server. in my opinion papiaos server is most trust worthy.
    2. loyalty. papiaos server will never run away every few months likes many servers do.
    3. in my opinion, papiaos server will be the last one from the original servers to disappear if we ever get a new system instead of iptv.
    4. papiaos price is cheapest for yearly service than any other server I know of it unless you buy bulk.

here in Africa we dont have many channels. however, I looked few European, Canadian and American basic packages service from legal subs and they are far expensive than papiaos yearly service
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast