Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: recording

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Weed View Post
    I get no error messages, it just won't play it but you can see it's been recorded. Channel 2 is another one that doesn't work for me.
    Thanks for trying to help!
    Channel 2 'Avatar' ... recorded Playback is fine here.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I retried channel 2 and now it works just fine. Guess I was holding my tongue wrong.
    Thank you for the help, and thanks to Big Mac as well.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    our card size seems to be a difference.
    Hard to diagnose this, but seems the card size may have something to do with this.
    I don't know why I'd get a decoder message thou while you don't see that message, could be something to do with my card , maybe

AND I suppose if we had a second Player option we could find out more possible reasons.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    I guess I'll just have to lick my wounds, and thanks again for the help!

Had the same problem with playback on a 128GB Flash Drive. Reformated to FAT32 & all is OK. My 256GB Flash Drive will not Format to FAT32. It needs additional software.

Quote Originally Posted by jbana View Post
    Had the same problem with playback on a 128GB Flash Drive. Reformated to FAT32 & all is OK. My 256GB Flash Drive will not Format to FAT32. It needs additional software.
    Format it to NTFS.Plug it into the box and go to Storage.Now format it as a removable storage.In PVR options select that drive for recordings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12