Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar

Gettting message "couldn't connect to server" on kokaleka app

Hi guys! One of my clients is getting this message after entering all the information to his app. I checked twice the info and is alright. What else can be?

Quote Originally Posted by asesinopr View Post
    Hi guys! One of my clients is getting this message after entering all the information to his app. I checked twice the info and is alright. What else can be?
    Is it V3 of the app?

Bullwhale
    Everyone should install a wifi tester on their box to make sure they are connected to the net check that first to see if he has a connection. Is it the first time trying the Kokaleka app ? If so and he was using a mac before make sure the mac is zero it out set it to playlist on the Papaio site and do a iptv reset.the on your box clear data and re-enter info then connect and see what happens

Bullwhale
    asesinopr did you get that box working if so maybe put how you did so others with that problem can see how you fixed it.

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Sorry for the late reply, but yes, I did get the box running. All the issue was because date and time issues on it. Gotta adjust those settings to make it work. So, FYI, good to know.