Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    1/2 tank of Gas...?!?
    that may not be true much longer
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    these things must be in 100's now
    may have to sell them soon to buy that half a tank of gas

Or keep 'em and just get a JD mickey instead
    - Ren

is that Canadian or US $?
    even small cars can not get half tank with $30 in most places
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

is that Canadian or US $?
    even small cars can not get half tank with $30 in most places
    In Alberta Canada gas is seen at some of the lowest prices across the country. Just last night I filled up @ $1.10 per liter
    Cost me about $69.00 to fill my little Chevy Cruze ... filled to the very very top.

Diesel is another story thou
    It's @ $1.90 per liter.
    Don't ask me why or I just might be labeled a conspiracy theorist

We have also had a rebate on our power bills over the last 6 or 8 months. Regularly my Power bill has been very close to $90.00 monthly, but the last while with the rebate that every Albertan gets, I been paying no more then $25.00 monthly.

I told you before bud, Alberta maybe be the best province in Canada right now and is getting better daily with Danielle Smith at the wheel. She is kicking the WEF out of Alberta politics. She is apologies to Albertans who have been wrongly treated during these last hellish few years. She is kicking tyrannical mandates out the door. She is fighting Ottawa at every turn. She is busy.
    Just hope she doesn't get shot by a lone gunman firing out of a window at a book repository building or something crazy like that
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-31-2022 at 02:57 PM.
    - Ren

yup thats where im looking jobs. have not heard anything so far. keeping eyes on my email everyday hope to hear something soon.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

yup thats where im looking jobs. have not heard anything so far. keeping eyes on my email everyday hope to hear something soon.
    I can't let myself end this without telling you that our future here in Canada is grim, no matter which province. If Danielle Smith does not get elected then things will happen faster. If she does get elected then it happen but slower.
    They just passed a Bill in British Columbia which states alot of tyrannical things into law. Like being jailed for something you said. Or being injected with sedatives against your will, because you will not agree to certain 'medical' procedures. Then after you are out cold, bam, they proceed with what ever they want and all legal. They can declare that you are crazy if you disagree with anything they say or do. Then look out, the looney bin will have lots of them drugs.
    Okay so that are the things they tell you that are in the Bill. They also say and they do say this, that there are many things in the Bill that the public will not get to know until after the Bill has passed and it's all made into law.
    I think it's labeled as Bill 36... maybe.
    It's a Bill to be passed in British Columbia, just next door to Alberta

and that's some crazy chit there.

They have built massive 'quarantine' facilities in Manitoba , I think Manitoba. They call them Quarantine, but in reality they are penitentiary facilities. Massive buildings.
    Opening a Moderna plant somewhere back east too. And China pretty much owns B.C. and our government too prolly. Health Canada which is in charge of our Canadian's health needs and it is 100% funded by pharma companies..... I could continue, we haven't even discussed Trudy or Freeland yet or so much more of the designed craziness, but ....there goes them theories

So you see, Canada is a mess and we in Alberta may be some what temporarily safe (and Saskatchewan too), it ain't gonna stay that way forever.
    Every person needs to stand up against the craziness and ideocracy that we are all seeing and experiencing. No other way.

Read my signature below
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-31-2022 at 03:31 PM.
    - Ren

lol I actually read it before last post and made perfect sense.
    honestly, every where is same shit and here in Africa things are worse. im seeing will have big food shortage next year. im hope im wrong.

iptv
    $30.00, let me see ... A Ticket to Avatar & popcorn plus a drink

Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    $30.00, let me see ... A Ticket to Avatar & popcorn plus a drink
    I have not been to a movie theater in some time, but I think if you keep it down to a small popcorn and bring your own drink (maybe some JD) ...
    then maybe just maybe you'd be under $30
    - Ren

do they let you take your own drink? im doubt lol
    I have never been to movies because there was no movie theater around us. no we have one from couple of years but its expensive plus I get to see them online if I need to watch something lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast