Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I can buy 2 liters of motor oil for just under 30 dollars @ 14 dollars per liter.
    Maybe 6 or 8 months ago one liter was approx 6 dollars

Just so happens I run my car outta oil and ended up with a blown engine. It has one of them dipsticks that enter directly into the top of the engine, there is no tube it slides into, So what happened is I never had the dipstick completely clicked down into the hole and on a 30 minute drive all the oil pumped outta that dipstick. If it had one of them tubes the dipstick slides into this would not have happened, the oil would not have migrated all the way up and out of the tube.

I gonna contact chevy about this and demand they replace my engine.
    lol... in my dreams !

I have already found and bought a used engine at $2000 .... which is a bit more then that 30 dollar mark

And will need oil too

-five liters of oil = $70.00
    -one used engine = $2000.00
    -gaskets and other things needed for engine swap = unknown
    -mechanic (my brother-in-law) = gas money, food and beer

-my carelessness = priceless
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-24-2023 at 04:35 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

thats sucks bro

if need we can send some $ on your way. not a lot but little from many might help. let us know anything we can contribute to help in this difficult time.

I have honda accord 1998 bought used 5 years ago around $1500 and now it needs some work will cost around $1000 to 2000. everyone tells me throw away and im like no I rather spend that vs $30-50000 for a new car which im not gonna drive a lot.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    thats sucks bro

if need we can send some $ on your way. not a lot but little from many might help. let us know anything we can contribute to help in this difficult time.

I have honda accord 1998 bought used 5 years ago around $1500 and now it needs some work will cost around $1000 to 2000. everyone tells me throw away and im like no I rather spend that vs $30-50000 for a new car which im not gonna drive a lot.
    thnx for the generous offer bud, I mean thnx alot Ryu , but I will be okay
    Engine is paid for already, just gotta get it into my car now.

And yea, some cars are worth fixing
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

no worries bro

yes like this one saved me so much in 5 years. now its worthy spending little and save more
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I can buy 8 Pilsner Beer for under 30 dollars, but the price is rising as we speak.
    My question... If I spill some beer on my desk top, do I slurp it up or do I wipe it up with a towel ?

My desktop is always squeaky clean
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-24-2023 at 03:57 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Use straw to recover your beer

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123