Junoir Member

Help with Kokaleka or OTT Navagator

Can I please get some help from the smart people on this forum.

I'm certainly not as savvy as most of you here I'm sorry to say I have a IKS 66 donation and I'm trying to get it to work on an Android TV box.

My box is what they call a TV box T9 it's got 32 GB of memory. Android ver.9 I had another service on it that was running pretty well.

What I'm trying to do is get the k o k a l e k TV to work, I downloaded it from this user forum when I start the program. it just asks for my user & Pass which I use as my route number... nothing happens...

Or the Ott navigator
    I'm not sure if I use the playlist or the Middleware tab,
    Then in the middleware tab? Mac portal-Stalker Portal or Xtream codes? And what do I do just make up a MAC address if I'm using Ott..?
    I'm having trouble with the k o k a l e k a because it's just asking me for a username and password. That I got off this form. Where do I put the http s1 information in for IKS 66.

I was able to get it to work on a generic stalker, but there is no guides and stalker is not very good.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated trying to set this box up with k o k a l e k a

Thanks for reading this.... TUBBS
    --

You should have kept your Buzztv box...lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    There are a couple basic things to ask.

What version of the Kokaleka app did you install ?
    Version 3 is the most recent.

When entering the username/password (credentials), it is case sensitive so ensure you get that correct.

Your credentials for iptv66 will (may) have 3 letters included.
    One at the start, one in the middle and one at the end. So make sure you are not confusing a zero for a capital letter O.

If you have all this correct and still same results then uninstall the app and reinstall for results.

I don't think you need to worry about the server portal. If I remember correctly the server portal will be an automatic thing, no need to worry about that.
    This app will know what your server portal is , thru your credentials.

it's been awhile since I fired up this app. so going from my sketchy memory only
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-26-2022 at 08:04 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    You should have kept your Buzztv box...lol

Ur Funny, but maybe your RIGHT.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    There are a couple basic things to ask.

What version of the Kokaleka app did you install ?
    Version 3 is the most recent.

When entering the username/password (credentials), it is case sensitive so ensure you get that correct.

Your credentials for iptv66 will (may) have 3 letters included.
    One at the start, one in the middle and one at the end. So make sure you are not confusing a zero for a capital letter O.

If you have all this correct and still same results then uninstall the app and reinstall for results.

I don't think you need to worry about the server portal. If I remember correctly the server portal will be an automatic thing, no need to worry about that.
    This app will know what your server portal is , thru your credentials.

it's been a while since I fired up this app. so going from my sketchy memory only

I'll give that a try. I did think that the secure URL was "built-in" to the APK. but wasn't sure.

Thank you very much for the help...

Bullwhale
    did you use a mac before ? unplug your box and on your computer go to the papiao site remove mac if it set to that and set it to playlist then do a iptv reset then redo with your info and try to connect using the Kokaleka app