Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    fact is that this is irving10807's thread.
    The original question was if there were any options for the mag device. I had originally answered the question just shortly after irving's original posting, with a link to the Playlist tutorial, but as I said I had messed up that post with some ytube nonsense and had since deleted that post. I was pretty sure that irving had seen the link I had posted thou (before I deleted it).

This whole thing about other devices being discussed is not a huge big deal as it did show that indeed other devices besides the Mag were experiencing issues and that did confirm server issue and not isolated to just the mag device.

Seems it is my fault that this thread looked like we ignored the mag question, when indeed I did not, but with my stupid ytube nonsense I messed the thread up, but which I have fixed since thou (post #3).
    My apologies to irving thou all the same.

As far as the trolling issue, you both are doing it.
    Continue if yous so desire but just know that it makes the both of you look the part.
    I'm not a troll,I'm an azzhole.

************************ staff edited.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-23-2022 at 04:13 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am heading out to work just now.
    It's -35 C below and that highway is dark and lonely. It's gonna be a long night

Please send me a PM with details on what you had mentioned, so I can look into it once I get back home, thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123