Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Well looks like that did Not Fix my problem...

After some time of watching something like FX if i change channels ,I need to do a Refresh and the channels work ok at first..

I did try the 1-100 PPVs and they seam ok,,,and Dont need a Refresh to change channels among the PPV group,when the other live TV channels need a reset to work....... for awhile...

Ill try some testing to get more data on what's going on.

Im wondering if the codec is different ? on PPV vers the rest of live tv cxh 100++

Its acting like it loses the handshake to get the next channel ? then after reset its ok for some time...then goes out when I go to another channel and has to be reset ? then works fine for some time....5-10 min.
    yes mega, good testing review/results
    Seems is same here, kinda. After the first initial lose I get it back with no further issue.

And them PPV channels are FTA (no server connection needed) and is why you would get different results for them.

BUT... You'd need a papiao code to get the info that leads to them channels, so it's not an open window to just anyone, but them PPV are different then all other channels on papiao services.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-19-2022 at 07:27 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Captain of Multitasking
    Thank you....

some thing that might be fixed ?

BTW I can watch a channel all day long with No problems..and the Refresh works very well on the Buzz 5 app .

Just a slight inconvenient ,, and Im not sure if its a box or rocket problem,,,or my service provider...lol

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Thank you....

some thing that might be fixed ?

BTW I can watch a channel all day long with No problems..and the Refresh works very well on the Buzz 5 app .

Just a slight inconvenient ,, and Im not sure if its a box or rocket problem,,,or my service provider...lol
    I try my best to group issues into places but never end up with a solid answer for any given particular thing
    I do see and hear things in a way some others do not thou, such as what a member may tell me thru PM messages. Nothing extrodinary, but things that tie other things together., if you follow my mean

This time, adds up to server issues, maybe. it's a crap shoot
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-19-2022 at 08:03 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Captain of Multitasking
    Thanks Crazed

It is a strange problem !

I dont think it my ISP,,,I have fiber 500mb,,and can run 8k video from my TV app on you tube...no problems switching channels

I will have to try the you tube app in the buzz xrs4500 box and test it soon.

I also run a T1+ box in the other room...and dont see the problem but once in a while. Seams to be much worse in the buzz box. ( I think)

It might be a rocket problem...not sure..lol

Ill have to do more testing.... But the problem is just inconvenient...The Buzz box give a Great picture and works good...other than this..

More to follow

***BTW** I just ran both box's for 1 hour...they both worked OK....(changed channels) at 2 pm est ...

It might just be a server issue issue....?? not sure...lol

I have not had any problem dropping a channel until I change channels..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12