The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom

The wife came home early and found her husband in their bedroom, making love to a very attractive young woman and was somewhat upset.
    "You are a disrespectful pig!"
    She cried.
    "How dare you do this to me, a faithful wife and mother of your children!
    I am leaving you.
    I want a divorce!"
    The husband replied.
    "Hang on just a minute, so I can at least explain to you and tell you what happened."
    "Fine, go ahead."
    She sobbed.
    "But they will be the last words you'll ever say to me!!"
    The husband began.
    "Well I was getting into the car to drive home and this young lady here asked me for a lift.
    She looked so down and out and so defenceless, that I took pity on her and let her into the car.
    I noticed that she was thin, poorly dressed and dirty.
    She told me that she hadn't eaten for three days!
    So, in my compassion, I brought her home and warmed up the chicken curry I made for you last night, which you wouldn't eat because you are afraid you'll put on weight.
    The poor thing devoured it all in seconds.
    Since she needed a good clean up, I suggested a shower and while she was doing that, I noticed that her clothes were dirty and full of holes.
    So I threw them away in the bin.
    Then, as she needed clothes, I gave her the designer jeans that you have had for a few years, but don't use because you say they are too tight.
    I also gave her the underwear that was your Anniversary present, which you don't use because I don't have good taste.
    I found the sexy blouse that my sister gave you for Christmas, which you won't wear just to annoy her and I also donated the boots you bought at that expensive boutique that you won't wear, because someone in your office has the same pair"
    The husband took a deep breath and continued.
    "She was so grateful for my understanding and my help and as I walked her to the door she turned to me with tears in her eyes and asked me.
    "Please, do you have anything else that your wife DOESN'T USE?"
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Now that is a masterpiece!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE,,, Oh My goodness I hope the wife doesn't look at this,,