Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

There is a meter

There is a meter in my brain. I can only take so much before I explode.
    I live in an apartment and the people upstairs are relentless at stomping around and dropping heavy items on the floor and their dog jumps around like its a circus up there.
    I work double duty during the weekends and need my sleep but these ahole neighbors won't let that happen. I tried being nice and polite about it but that does not seem to help. So I decided today to give back a little of the love

Are yous all familiar with Black Label Society ?
    I got it cranked and applied lots of bass. And I will keep it up for awhile. Then when they are sleeping I will hit it again.

I know , it's an asshole thing to do, but being nice does not help and I am tired of sleeping in my car because I am so tired sometimes because of the neighbors stomping on my head, that I fall asleep behind the wheel, so I pull over at rest stop and grab an hour or so.

This is one of the songs and it's hard and heavy !!

Crank it !!

World of Trouble
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmPDCv5rnew
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-27-2022 at 03:12 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I feel you bro.

my neighbors were like this until I started to cut their power lines then they realized that and turned out nice.

here in Africa they dont come for weeks to fix your power lines
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Do unto Others as Others do unto You...!!! Sometimes that IS the Only Way to get Desired Results...!!
    WWJD...!!!

A man has to do what a man has to do.there is a lack of respect in the world today. It's mostly me me me !!!!!
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Africa dang you most love it there with all fresh food and fruit and land hope small crime is not bad .

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Africa dang you most love it there with all fresh food and fruit and land hope small crime is not bad .
    o yes bro. fresh food from backyard, fresh meet we hunt all night, last week we had nice crocodile
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Africa will probably by the last place on earth where a person can really be free from government tyranny if they want to be.
    In 20 years it will probably be the ONLY place unless you can survive the well below zero Temperatures of the polar and sub polar regions.

It would be a great place to settle if you like solitude and nature.
    Funny how "progress" is so regressive in a personal way.
    You give up so much to live in a setting of constant pressure and assault from all directions.
    Unfortunately it is a hard life to readjust to.
    As of now we still have a lot of legacy seeds and farm land in the family, hope we can keep them regenerating.

I just tell the people that piss me off to stop and they do most of the time because there have been a few that didn't.
    When I have a problem the cops come pretty soon, never been arrested.

Keep out of felony territory Crazed, If it is a family it will be hard to get by a heavy charge unless they directly threaten you and it is observed by solid witnesses.
    Good luck with it.

Heres a good one for annoying a lot of people and It is easy to listen to if you are used to them.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M
    Last edited by 12icer; 12-08-2022 at 02:55 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    waIT A sec, rhat was godsmack
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

actually here in Africa we have more freedom then what it shows or people see in media or social media...etc

life is fun and free of laws and most important is life is not stressful

only problem is not much awareness between people thats why we are behind

if you ever get a chance to visit south west Africa you will see with your own eyes and first thing you will be like all that you have heard in your life was wrong

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Yeah Stand Alone is something that Is a really great harmony with a lot of things going on, MOST people that don't like Bands like Linkin Park and Godsmack pull their hair out and bang on the wall when you play them at about 90db HEHEHE find a few of the really intricate songs and they will go crazy!!!!! HEHEHEHEH.

I had a neighbor who had a viscious dog that was at MY fence barking all of the time and threatening the kids when they were out there, I told the son when the dog was barking at them to put on some really heavy weight music as loud as the 100 watt would go without busting the speakers, They complained and were mad as hell right off the bat called the cops, the cops showed up and told them to keep their dog inside or keep it away from my fence and quiet. Then they told my son to keep it below 85 db at our property line..

Freedom is as you say something that few westerners really know and anywhere that there is a lot of open space with free range and generational common use land freedom is a real thing, not a given thing, not a bought thing, a tangible real state of being.
    Last edited by 12icer; 12-10-2022 at 03:15 AM.