Junoir Member

formular z10 pro max, rocket & starlink HTTP 401 error

I am getting a message when we turn on the box
    Trying to load 1 - 5 tries
    then it says "! contact your service provider - unable to open stream server error: HTTP 401"
    So the only way to watch tv is to shut it off completely and reboot it.
    I'm sure someone knows why this is happening.
    Thanks

TV Addicted
    Hey bro I have the same error I eventually had to learn how to use the playlist option instead of the regular portals which mean adding a m3u file to the box. Unfortunately, until this gets resolved you will have to use this option as its 75% percent watchable than seeing "An error occurred: Unrecognized Input Format Exception." Even using this alternative some channels and PPV are missing and skipping but its better than watching your donation days run.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    that info kinda points to the onboard video Player might not be compatible with some formats.
    Is there a way to change the Player thru the menus ?

Besides the m3u Playlist method, you could also try with only credentials, without a MAC attached to your code.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...edentials-only
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa