Register
    Junoir Member

formular z10 pro max, rocket & starlink error7 account is blocked or expired

So just so excited about Starlink, however I am having some issues with the new formular z10 pro max setup.
    I have my ntp server (portal url) information starting with 6........
    the rocket number (portal name) starting with p1........
    have the rocket username and password a combination of 12 letters and numbers
    and a subscription that is good until mid 2023
    I got the error message of your account is blocked or expired code 7
    made some changes and still get an error 7 but with a different meaning
    On the old WIFI I get the message: Please check your internet connection portal url, user id & password code 7
    and same on the starlink.
    Both the old box and the new one are getting the signal from the starlink wifi - I think I have my numbers in wrong.
    When I check the Starlink stats it says internet connected, gives an ip address, mac address, signal strength is good, porx settings none, ip setting dhcp
    If someone can help that would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what is the ntp server referring to ? Is it referring to the Starllink ?

What type of connection method are you using thru the z10 ?
    Is it thru a MAC Server connection or thru API connection?

If thru a MAC connection, did you attach the z10's MOL MAC ID to your code ?
    That MAC ID will start with the same 6 digits --> 00:1a:79:xx:xx:xx

An API type of connection would not need a MAC attached but would use the credentials (that 12 digit number).

Did you add the 'http://' to the Rocket portal URL ?

Have you tried setting the Country Lock to 'All Countries' ?
    You would do that at Rocket's website, log onto your code and the option will be there.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

Setting up Formular Z10 Pro Max with Starlink & Rocket

With a copy of your iptv rocket checker in hand and your new box turned on with new updates applied.
    Go to the rocket checker, enter email address or donation number, along with the rocket number, and click check rocket
    change the mac address on the rocket to what is on the bottom of the formular box listed as id (it will be 12 numbers and or letters in groups of 2 separated by a full colon, select change iptv mac. Also change country lock to ALLOW ALL COUNTRIES and click apply. You may have to make these 2 changes 1 at a time.
    Now
    on the home screen on the Formular Z10 Pro Max choose apps, mytv Online 2, add portal
    portal name-here you put in the iptv portal (mine start with p1.and ends with).ru
    portal url-on there you will see the http://........./c/index.html (enter the full address)
    make sure you select the box for user and password protected (to allow you to put your Rocket numbers in)
    user id is rocket username (a combination of 12 letters and numbers)
    user password is also the username (a combination of 12 letters and numbers)
    Then click connect. Good luck! It only took me 12 horrifying agonizing hours to set mine up. Hopefully this will make your setup go a bit more smooth.
    oh, and by the way, I've been using boxes for 30 years - but things change
    Thanks again
    Last edited by Meemer; 11-19-2022 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Found the problem and want to share

Quote Originally Posted by Meemer View Post
    ntp server: off of the mag 254 this is 6..............tv - not referring to starlink
    I assume the API as I put in the rocket username and password a combination of 12 letters and numbers
    However, there is a MAC address that is very similar to what shows up on the Mag 254
    Yep did the full add of the http:\\.....
    Yep finally found where to change the country lock to "All Countries"
    Thank you
    Remove the mac at site if using API.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    Remove the mac at site if using API.
    Thank you. Mac removed from site but still have the same error message of "your account is blocked or expired, contact your administrator. error 7" :-(

that ntp server is a time server, meaning it gives the device the correct time and date and nothing more. I did not think the Formular devices needed that.

The MAC ID is seen in two forms. One is the device's MAC and the other is the MOL's MAC
    You need the MOL MAC to be attached to your code for MAC Server option to work, after-all it is the MOL that is connecting and not the device itself
    The MOL MAC starts with 00:1a:79
    The other starts with 6 different digits, but you will notice that last 6 are the same with both MACs
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

issue resolved after correcting Mac address
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    issue resolved after correcting Mac address
    thnx Ryu
    I did get a message stating it working but never was told how. (I see post #3 now)

wait for it... wait for it....

-->> Cool Beans !!

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTiSsTOFqyQ
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-19-2022 at 08:02 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

no worries bro. you did hit the point and that was the issue.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.