Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Manifest West (2022)

A family packs up and moves to the mountains where they own a cabin in the woods.
    They want to live off the grid.
    But the establishment won't let it be that easy.

This movie is pure propaganda at how the system controls you, no matter what you may think or do.

When they come for the children....
    At this point I was so angry at this movie that I shut it off.

There are alot of movies like this (that make me angry).
    I saw one that had people comiting suicide because they'd have us believe that you'd come back as a happy ghost.
    Movies about abortion are no different or health care. Even the new Jurrasic Park movie was about how pesticides and bugs were the rule of the future.

It matters not how one feels about things, Hollywood and the media monsters will bombard us with what they want us to think.

So if you watch this one and believe in family values, be prepared to get angry.

added ...
    The English version has no audio.
    But the ES version does and it's English audio, but with ES subtitles, which don't get in the way of the film, not really.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-17-2022 at 09:32 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa