Thread: Connection

Dark Horse

Connection

I'm Having Trouble Connecting Now. Didn't Have This Problem Before. On The Rocket Checker Site It Show's Active. I Did An IPTV Reset And Even Reset My Box Twice And Still Can't Connect. I Just Keep Getting This Message Saying YOUR ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED OR EXPIRED CONTACT YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER. Any Help Would Be Appreciated. Thanks In Advance

what box, app, setup are you using?

set country lock to all, isp off on provider site.
    make sure portal is correct and is same as it shows on provider site.
    make sure your Mac is correct if using Mac option. your Mac starts with 00:1A:79.....
    if using username/password then make sure Mac is removed on provider site. your user name and password is your donation code and make sure its case sensitive.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Dark Horse
    I'm Using Dreamlink T2. Everything Was Working Well Until Yesterday. This Is The Portal HTTP://P1.IPTVROCKET.RU
    Last edited by worlok15; 11-17-2022 at 02:21 AM.

Dark Horse
    I Have It Working Now. It's Something With The Mac Address. The ID Number On The Box Was Working Well All This Time Until Yesterday. So I Used The Second Mac Address On The Bottom Of The Box And Now It's Working Fine. Don't know How That Happened But It's Working

Good stuff
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.