Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Warrior
    what does it say in red.
    Yes I understand crazed 9.6 no m3u posted no kodi talk, that's why my first post ( This is not the forum to ask for free since they do not allow it) as you say @4me2c i read the post

Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Are there any steaming services that gets local channels in USA,

Free would be good but I may have pay to get them I am looking for a way to get them as cheap but always working.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Kodi discussion is fine.
    Kodi or repository discussion is not like posting a direct m3u script for a channel that happens to be in papioa's channel line up. Any scripted m3u channel really thou. We do not allow m3u channel scripts, file(s) or Playlists.

I can tell you suport that I am getting awful tired of explaining this to you over the last few years

Posting m3u file(s) or direct link(s) to m3u files and/or Playlists is not fine. It is a direct conflict with papiao services, who happen to own this website.

Streaming services are not allowed either, other then Papiao's services.

If it's Kodi or OTA then that's fine.

We can't exclude Kodi discussion because we have members that use Kodi for papiao services, so we allow kodi discussion (including repositories).
    I know that it's not perfect system, but that's what it is till any future changes, which may come sooner then later.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Warrior
    Greetings, I understand everything you say and if you look at my profile I haven't made a post for a long time.
    now in relation to this the partner does not mention kodi and I for my part never talked about m3u or kodi verifies what I answered.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12