Legal Ninja

Screw coinbase too......

My bitcoins went up enough today to cover the 35$ to Rocket. My account under ASSETS shows $37.62. But Coinbase stops the SEND by showing Zero in the account. I can't even do a SELL.
    Its been about 2 weeks when i bought the bitcoins.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skybound View Post
    My bitcoins went up enough today to cover the 35$ to Rocket. My account under ASSETS shows $37.62. But Coinbase stops the SEND by showing Zero in the account. I can't even do a SELL.
    Its been about 2 weeks when i bought the bitcoins.
    Does coinbase have a help chat at their website ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I don't think so boss

You can contact Coinbase by filling out the form: hxxps://help.coinbase.com/en/contact-us Does Coinbase have live chat? No, Coinbase doesn't have live chat support. How do I speak to someone in Coinbase? If you prefer call support, you can contact their helpline +1 888 908-7930 Back to Directory Create account for FREE

i found the above information , hope it helps ......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Legal Ninja
    I tried doing the phone call thing...The first one i had to give the guy a truck load of my profile info... then as i started to tell my problem, we got cut off.
    The second call i made hooked up to a young woman that i could understand about every third word she said. i just kept telling her over and over again that
    i can't do a SEND from my account. She replied that she will look into it and came back. YEAH, RIGHT, that was over a hour ago. i don't have my hopes up..
    Looks like I'm going to have to check out a PLAN B ...

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skybound View Post
    I tried doing the phone call thing...The first one i had to give the guy a truck load of my profile info... then as i started to tell my problem, we got cut off.
    The second call i made hooked up to a young woman that i could understand about every third word she said. i just kept telling her over and over again that
    i can't do a SEND from my account. She replied that she will look into it and came back. YEAH, RIGHT, that was over a hour ago. i don't have my hopes up..
    Looks like I'm going to have to check out a PLAN B ...
    I sent an option to your inbox
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa