Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple1950 View Post
    On the Z11, there is no all channels unless I am missing something.
    It's not listed in categories?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    seems there may not be channels numbered in order in an All Channel group, but only other groups of channels. So you'd open each group individually , or so is how I understand it.

Wonder if worlok15 could confirm this ?

I saw a person reporting about a similar thing recently.
    Shown below is what he/she said about it all.
    It is a little vague but seems to say there is no channels in an 'All Channels' type category, just other individual groups.

I got answered thru the Formuler Chat.
    No consecutive numbering. Broken into groups, so you just hit the Group Button that you want.
    -end quote

Something else unrelated was said about the MAC too. Not sure exactly what that was about thou.

Maybe worlok15 could confirm if the first 6 digits used at papiao log-in are still as 00:1a:79 or are they the actual device's first 6 digits , when connecting with the Z11 ??

And yes, before anyone asks, Formuler do have a live Chat for news/updates and help. It's been online a very many years now. I had frequented it once upon at time for awhile.
    It's a Telegram address. I think Telegram, maybe Instagram? No, it was Telegram.
    It's on my old broken Laptop which I can't access, so not really sure.

But if any of you guys/gals find it and hear of interesting things from there concerning the Formuler devices, please do bring us the news
    One of our old freinds from here at iptv talk is a moderator over there (along with other great people), anyway was last time I was there a couple years ago.
    I won't dox his old nic but he was/is a well respected dude

big mac, that Z8 you own and won from here, was directly from the administrator at that chat (part of the Formuler Team).
    Well it came directly from them and then directly into your possession

Just a bit of nostalgia for all you wonderful people
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-30-2022 at 03:21 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

But they use different IPTV apps.

Dark Horse
    You're Not Going To See The All Channel Option. If Move To The Left You'll See Different Category's. From There You Choose What You Want And Save Them To Your Favorite's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12