Thread: Standby problem

Standby problem

I'm getting a standby problem every other day . I never shut off the box so at night lets say it goes in standby mod hit button and red light goes back to blue and get tv. What i'm getting is it stays on red and it locked cant do thing i need to unplug the box then and all is fine. Which i should not need to do this am i the only one this is happing too every else is fine with box. Oh never happen till new update we just had.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    I'm getting a standby problem every other day . I never shut off the box so at night lets say it goes in standby mod hit button and red light goes back to blue and get tv. What i'm getting is it stays on red and it locked cant do thing i need to unplug the box then and all is fine. Which i should not need to do this am i the only one this is happing too every else is fine with box. Oh never happen till new update we just had.
    What is powerkey definition set to?

I dont think on and off button changed works after a reboot but i will check that . This never happen till update . But give you more info its left on kodi sometime with movie running i just change input on my tv to watch other things i dont close movie just go to different input dont even put it on pause.
    Last edited by Marley; 11-04-2022 at 08:16 AM.