can't connect wirelessly

ok using the xrs 4000 I unplugged the internet cable an tried to go wirelessly so I see my network hit ok enter password an that's as far as it will allow me to go ... what happens is I enter password hit ok an the show hide button gets checked or unchecked that's it any ideas? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dummie View Post
    ok using the xrs 4000 I unplugged the internet cable an tried to go wirelessly so I see my network hit ok enter password an that's as far as it will allow me to go ... what happens is I enter password hit ok an the show hide button gets checked or unchecked that's it any ideas? thanks
    You scroll to done and then press OK button.

after you enter your password just click on green arrow > on screen keyboard button under X if you see it.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

there is no done button. no ability to scroll down nothing

yes once I click on it it only allows me to check and uncheck the hide password box, it also won't allow me to backspace the password if I entered it wrong.. im using the buzz remote with keyboard on back if that helps
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dummie View Post
    yes once I click on it it only allows me to check and uncheck the hide password box, it also won't allow me to backspace the password if I entered it wrong.. im using the buzz remote with keyboard on back if that helps
    thanks
    You have to press X to remove anything incorrect or use the mouse.After entering info try pressing back button.

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    You have to press X to remove anything incorrect or use the mouse.After entering info try pressing back button.
    ok. I entered the password hit the back button an nothing happens hit it again and im back to the find the wifi network page

I even tried to just use the mouse an onscreen keyboard but the same thing happens as soon as I hit the green arrow or the hide my password gets checked an that's it.

yes the ethernet cable is unplugged from the buzz box while trying this in case that matters

try pc mouse or keyboard if you can. with keyboard try hit enter or with mouse after entering password just click on arrow button. if nothing works then I would say try factory reset your box then try again.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.