Kyle Larson wins... good call Crazed.

Fire From Within

Current standings:

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Kyle Larson wins... good call Crazed.
    Bubba made that happen

Go Go Larson !!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Now just Might Bee the Right Time to go with #1 :

HOMESTEAD, Fla. — On the west side of Florida, there’s a watermelon farm included among the many parties still picking up the pieces from last month’s Category 4 Hurricane Ian. On the opposite coast just a hair under 200 miles away, a driver that grew up on said farm is hoping he can give his family a bit of a break and a few reasons to smile before getting back to a cleanup and rebuild process that “is going to be for years.”

Though not comparable in any way to the seriousness of the devastation caused by Ian, Ross Chastain’s 2022 emergence has been, proverbially, as disruptive to the NASCAR Cup Series’ “old guard” as he’s burst onto the scene this season to turn in career highs in just about every statistical measure. As such, the two-time 2022 winner enters Sunday’s Dixie Vodka 400 (2:30 p.m. ET, NBC, NBC Sports App, MRN, SiriusXM NASCAR Radio) as the Round of 8 competitor best positioned to advance to the Championship 4 at Phoenix Raceway.
    Chastain almost did it !!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Fire From Within

Race results

Next race, Martinsville, elimination for the final 4. Not sure why they still have Larson with the (P) after his name. Playoff points, but who cares, lol.
    Last edited by dara; 10-23-2022 at 10:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12