TV Addicted

Swapping Servers

I have 2 boxes (T3 and Z7+). I have 2 donation #s, 1 rocket and 1 nfps. They both are connected by mac address. What I want to do is swap the servers. That is, use the Rocket donation on the box with the nfps donation # and the nfps donation on the box with the rocket donation. After pulling the power from each box and rebooting the router, I tried to go into the rocket checker and change the mac address to the box with the nfps donation #. I tried to do an iptv reset before rebooting either box. I got the red bar with the message "the mac address already exists". What is the best way to do this? Do I need to delete all portals in both boxes and then go back to the checkers and attach the mac address for each donation #? Or something else?
    Thanks,
    hapy

you dont delete portals from boxes. just assign proper Macs to each donation. your Mac starts with 00:1A:79 and might be labeled as ID.

you should remove both MAC address first from both donations then try to add one at a time.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Ryu,
    That worked.Thanks for that.
    Now there is a new situation. The channel #'s are off on both boxes by the same amount. For example: HBO east (300) is now 266. USA east is now 101 which I believe was not there before. The pay-per-views stop at 100 as before. Also, only the box with the Rocket donation is populating the epg. This has happened to me before and I can't remember how it was corrected. I think at the time I had 2 portals going on the T3, but I was using a playlist for the nfps. That time the channel numbers were off only on the nfps. I thought it had something to do with using a playlist. I think I switched it back to mac address and it straightened out.
    I hope the way I am explaining this is not too confusing.
    hapy

I dont have these boxes so can not tell you exactly but you might have to adjust settings. while watching live tv press menu and see if you have some options to adjust list.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    On the T3 I went into the nfps portal setup and changed the EPG option from normal to utc and it started to populate. So I'm happy with that. But I still have that channel numbering problem. Maybe someone can chime in with a possible solution.

TV Addicted
    That did the trick. It's populating and the numbering is right on both boxes.
    Thanks so much Ryu.

cool beans