Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Portals support Ministra

Mag STBs with Ministra Middleware supported thru papioa services

iptvrocket (Rocket) --> new portal p2

iptvprivateserver (NFPS) --> portals p4 and p7
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    hi, do you know what portal i can use, i tried using http://p1.iptvrocket.ru/ and it doesnt work

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlys View Post
    hi, do you know what portal i can use, i tried using http://p1.iptvrocket.ru/ and it doesnt work
    p2

If you can not change it at the Rocket(papiao) website, send me your info thru Private Message and I will see if I can change that for you.
    Click on my name for PM options.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Sorry to jump in! I do not know if I undestood what I read correct?? Do you mean that if I have an Infomir MAG424w3, it will open with the servers you mention? I would love to know. Many of my customers have bought those boxes on their own and think they wasted their money.

Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    Sorry to jump in! I do not know if I undestood what I read correct?? Do you mean that if I have an Infomir MAG424w3, it will open with the servers you mention? I would love to know. Many of my customers have bought those boxes on their own and think they wasted their money.
    yes that is correct. if these boxes have ministra OS then they will work with below portals

iptvrocket (Rocket) --> new portal p2

iptvprivateserver (NFPS) --> portals p4 and p7
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

and if you have these services and want to use these boxes and dont have right portal and can not change then PM me or crazed
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Thank You, great to know. Some of my customers will be very happy with these news.