Cool BuzzTV Entertainment Units

All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Xristmas at the corner
    Gotta start that letter

E5 and B5 available for pre order
    Code:
    https://buzztvglobal.com
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Chief Ninja
    Looks like more great boxes from BUZZTV.

I would like to figure out what box is best for me. I have a few Buzzes and as great as they are I can never figure out how to use them to there fullest. I am so lame.

How to figure out what I really need. is my question.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    That would Depend on just what it is You exactly Want to Do...!!! Wouldn't it...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Looks like more great boxes from BUZZTV.

I would like to figure out what box is best for me. I have a few Buzzes and as great as they are I can never figure out how to use them to there fullest. I am so lame.

How to figure out what I really need. is my question.
    Ryu recently posted another great chart. It shows the things you may want to know about the series 5 BuzzTV models
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...OMPARISON-LIST

And another one in the Essentials forum
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...omparison-look

For the 4000 series models, we'd need to look at the specs.

Some basic and important specs to look at :
    - Output Resolution - is it 4K compatible, or does one need 4k
    - RAM and Storage - the more the better but less works fine too just for IPTV . But for recording, or just for fast responsive machine, more is better.
    - Android OS version - newest is the Android 11, while this is not too important just for your basic iptv services, it can become important with the many apps available today.
    - DDR - this function has to do with how the device puts good use to the RAM and or memory. DDR is okay while DDR4 is better
    - Remote Control Unit (RCU) - Bluetooth or IR or other such as the backlight or the air mouse RCU
    - USB ports - you want at minimum two , with one being the newest 3.0 version. Three ports would be ideal as you can never have too many.
    - Micro SD Card port - need one of these ports is a must.
    - Supported video and audio decoder and formats are important too, but for most part they all are about the same (more or less).
    - Widevine version could be important too, depending on the device and what it's usage is. Don't worry about this thou if it's not seen in the specs.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-24-2022 at 11:22 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa