Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

no violence beyond this point

There may be better ways other then violence.

#1 - when a mosquito lands on your balls
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

lol hahahaha
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Why is You Naked...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    There may be better ways other then violence.

#1 - when a mosquito lands on your balls
    A few decades ago I was driving my then boss's new truck through an MTO check point when a wasp went up my shorts and (being allergic) I jumped out of the truck leaving it in drive and it went into an orchard.Half of the MTO officers chased the truck and other half chased me.To this day I still wonder how many trucks got lucky at the time this happened.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    lol, funny story big mac

@4me... Not me, I was just posting for a friend
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by big mac View Post
    A few decades ago I was driving my then boss's new truck through an MTO check point when a wasp went up my shorts and (being allergic) I jumped out of the truck leaving it in drive and it went into an orchard.Half of the MTO officers chased the truck and other half chased me.To this day I still wonder how many trucks got lucky at the time this happened.
    holy cow
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    I had a friend I was training to test for a CDL that was always commando, He was driving through Memphis Tennessee on Interstate 240 In a Trailer Truck that the air conditioner would freeze up on and stop cooling for a while with the window down and a Bumble Bee hit the mirror and landed in the floor, He said "It's dead I can see it in the floor". I said "Pull over and make sure." HE said' No its not moving it's dead".
    We got to one of the busiest places on the loop about 8 lanes wide and he felt the bee crawling up the inside of his leg, he said "IT WASN"T DEAD IT"S IN MY PANTS!!!" I saw the lanes next to us were clear and told him go to the right side so he went across 2 lanes and a two lane turn off with about a hundred or two cars a minute coming by and dropped his pants and got rid of the bee!!!!! Another one of our drivers came by and saw it he almost wrecked because he couldn't see from laughing so hard he was crying.
    My friend didn't have time to do violence he was too busy doing a ladies night show HEHEHEHEHH