Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Limited Edition: While quantities last.

c/p
    The U5 Launch Edition comes with a 1TB WD Blue Hard Drive, as well as a bonus IR-200 remote. ($19.99 USD value) The Hard Drive will be combined with the 32Gb of internal storage. Limited Edition: While quantities last.
    Code:
    https://buzztvglobal.com/collections/buzztv-boxes/products/u5-launch-edition
    pretty good deal
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

just fired up new U5 around 30 minutes ago. setup took around 1 minute, paired remote control and found update. whole process took around 5 minutes.

box came with brand new 1TB WD Blue and extra IR200 bonus remote control. I love this new IR200 remote control. this will be my primary remote control because of layout.

latest BuzzTv 5 app with so many features. most of you already familiar with and they are just keep improving. picture is just amazing but also depends on content from server, users tv and settings. played some basic apps like youtube..etc and box just launch them s soon I click them. really great box as you can see it has high end specs.

however, this limited edition comes with extra IR200 remote and 1TB hard drive so get them as soon as possible before you miss great opportunity. check the link in first post.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Thanks Ryu, looks like Team Buzz has again done superb work....kudos to team Buzz
    I only wish team Buzz will make a model where one can change mac like xpl 3900 Hope to stay alive to see that day

Just saw this on youtube on how to install and setup hard drive on U5
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59OVjPKt-VU

Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    Just saw this on youtube on how to install and setup hard drive on U5

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...rd-drive-On-U5

Thanks big mac, my apologies as I got too excited when I saw it on youtube.
    btw, anyone has seen a review on U5 yet?

I've had one for a while now but it's still in box.Hoping this Saturday to have time to run it for the first time.I think Ryu has his hooked up.

buzztv app version 4 and 5 dont let you change Mac any more like buzztv 2. but honestly I would prefer XC API (username/password option vs Mac). shape of the box is like 4900 but has some improved specs/featurs like wifi, bt400 remote control...etc. it comes with buzztv 5 just like other buzz devices that has OS9 are compaiatble for buzz5.
    buzztv 5 has so many improved features and we have thread for buzztv 5 apps features.
    buzztvglobal offers boxes with 1TB brand new WD blue hard drive with Brand new IR200 remote control. its my favorite remote control now and I bet many will love it. its beautifully well design and all the buttons are exactly I wanted. one click and you get stuff you need.

Pre Installed Apps
    applinstaller, aptoide, BuzzTv OTA, Buzztv smart remote, Chorme, DRM info, Disney+, File browser, Files, Google Play Store, Netflix, TeamViewer, VLC, and Youtube.

Home Screen
    comes with 4 options.
    1. BuzzTV Classic
    2. BuzzTV Media Player
    3. BuzzTV media Player 2
    4. BuzzTV Modern

Weather
    weather can be changed between C or F
    also, comes with Lock Location option if you want to use VPN. To use this option first turn vpn off, set your location, and then toggle lock button.

Color Keys Mapping
    since BT400 remote does not have live, vod, series, pvr.....etc buttons on remote control but can be setup with color keys mapping. this can be done two different ways.
    from home screen click on Buzztv smart remote app, setup color keys, highlight and hit color you want to map, select app or function from list.
    or
    settings, Buzz Utilities, Remote Control, highlight and hit ok color you want to map, select app or function.

BuzzTV Smart App
    gives you seven options.
    1. Auto TV Setup
    2. Backlight ON/OFF
    3. Setup Color Keys
    4. Update Control Software
    5. Pair Bluetooth Remote
    6. HDMI CEC Settings
    7. Max Volum Settings

PowerKey definition
    powerkey definition can be set to either suspend, force suspend, shutdown, restart.
    to change settings go to settings, more settings, power key definition can be

super fast box, love it so much and this IR200 remote is just amazing coolest remote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast