Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rocket Recovery Technician
    A lot of setups are not program specific, they can be set for all programs by making a resident program in the hardware.

There are options for download apps if you wish to be able to download from any site, but it can be problematic when you use them with if you have a primary program that does it all.

Best to check all of the documentation and the used utility programs before you load a lot of stuff that may interact in a negative way.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    As information I have been checking the temps on the WD hard drive and they are out of the range for my taste, I removed it because of it reaching about 140f and Will not suggest anyone use anything but a solid state drive in the BUZZ U5 I know Hard drives run pretty WARM, but when they are getting hot enough to be hard to handle that is too hot.

It could be this drive is defective in some way, but there would be no need to try to convince me, I know there will be no problem with the solid state.

As Big Mac posted above unless you have a way to cool the HD solid state is the ticket even if you have to pay a little more. I am going with a 4tb and it is not too much for the convenience and will store a thousand regular PD, HD movies.

Thanks Big Mac and staff at the best IPTV forum on the net.

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    As information I have been checking the temps on the WD hard drive and they are out of the range for my taste, I removed it because of it reaching about 140f and Will not suggest anyone use anything but a solid state drive in the BUZZ U5 I know Hard drives run pretty WARM, but when they are getting hot enough to be hard to handle that is too hot.

It could be this drive is defective in some way, but there would be no need to try to convince me, I know there will be no problem with the solid state.

As Big Mac posted above unless you have a way to cool the HD solid state is the ticket even if you have to pay a little more. I am going with a 4tb and it is not too much for the convenience and will store a thousand regular PD, HD movies.

Thanks Big Mac and staff at the best IPTV forum on the net.
    You're welcome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123