Mag524w3 - Your STB is not Supported

Guys...Some help please. I have just purchased a Mag524w3 unit. I plugged it in and slapped on an IPTV subscription. I get a message saying, "Your STB is not supported". I tried to type in the full subscription statement and rebooted it. It now starts with a "Page Loading Error" I get a page showing me that Internet is enabled Ethernet is enabled, My IP Address and my MAC number. Is there anything else I can do to fix this problem? I edited this post after I went a bit further and shortened the link. I then got a message saying, "Your STB is not supported". I then pressed the yellow button on the remote to check the account. I got a message saying " Your STB is blocked. Call the Provider.

What server are you using? Try portal 4 or 7
    Set country lock to all and ISP to off.
    Last edited by Ryu; 09-08-2022 at 09:21 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Thank you very much. I changed it to P7 and it immediately began to work. I tried doing the same to a Mag322 which is doing the same thing but that did not work. Any suggestions?

For that try p5 or p6, make sure portals are correct, mac is correct, set country lock to all, isp lock off, perform a reset and try again and see if that works.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

I got it to work finally by typing the full link - http://p7.iptvprivateserver.ru/c/index.html. Thank you very much for your help.

Cool beans