TV Addicted

No sound on Elvis Movie

I have no sound on the Elvis movie, all the other movies have sound...anyone have a fix..
    Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    what type of device are you using ?

Change the Player is the usual fix.

Had to change the Player on Buzz device to get sound on the Elvis movie.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...yer-selections
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Go into the Movies all and press Elvis in the spanish one. You can watch it in english . Thats what I did and its fine.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    what type of device are you using ?

Change the Player is the usual fix.

Had to change the Player on Buzz device to get sound on the Elvis movie.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...yer-selections
    I am a newbie,,,this is a little complicated for me I have Mag254..if that helps..thanks for the help

Mag254 I don’t think you can change player.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Elvis is listed in VODs and also is listed in LiveTV -PPV channels.

Have you tried both ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I just connected the mag254 and seems the audio does not work thru VOD (English or ES) nor does it work thru PPV channels.

English VOD will give you audio selection but there is only one track to choose from, which does not work.
    ES VOD is the same, it does give you english track as ladysmith mentioned, but it is not working either on the Mag box.

PPV will give you audio selection, but there is only one track to choose from, which does not work.

To access the audio track, while viewing the channel press the APP button or the Mode button on your Mag remote.

I have tried both HDMI and AV connections and both give same results.

Conclusion : Mag will not give you audio for that particular movie.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-28-2022 at 11:23 PM.
    - Frank Zappa