Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    terrib, you did not answer my Private Message my friend.
    Maybe you did not see it.
    It holds a great surprise
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-22-2022 at 10:38 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

If you're in the US, use the cash app. If not, then check the surprise in your private message!

@crazed. There is no one like you!

@terrib check that surprise!

@Joker

I was helping another guy outta many, awhile ago, and he was successful. But he had to wait I think it was 10 days or something for Coinbase to authenticate his first buy.
    Blockchain.com in my experience did not have that waiting period, or it was less.

So is why you do have a surprise waiting for you terrib, which will help while you get your crypto all setup

Shown below is some more help in understanding Crypto currencies

help to understand crypto-currencies

Wallets - The Basics
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ets-The-Basics

Glossary or Terms and Language used with crypto-currencies
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...rency-Glossary

Another Glossary showing the different coins available (not all are accepted everywhere thou, so be careful what you invest in)
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...currency-Coins

BitcoinCash or Bitcoin - currency comparison
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...hich-is-faster

Search or Track a Crypto ID Address
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...arch-functions

Keep papiao's Order webpage open, even after your order has been completed. You will receive progress conformation notifications, seen on that webpage.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...e-given-to-you

Here is another one from Joker.
    It is a different method to use other then using an online Exchange. It may be well suited for some
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...g-the-Cash-App

How To Order and pay with online Exchange service and your Wallet with bitcoin or other crypto (bitcoin is just one crypto-currency):

Open iptvprivaterserver Order page.
    Choose your Order amount... I would choose a small Order for your first crypto transaction, in case things get messy..... and then choose the crypto currency option you want to use.
    Bitcoin would be one of those options.

The Order page will then come up with your iptv66 Order number and scroll down that page and you will see a QR code (this holds the crypto ID info). You could scan that but no need to. Instead look below that and there you will see a long set of digits and a COPY option.
    Those digits are the crypto ID information (same as the QR code would hold).
    You will also see the exact amount of bitcoin that iptv is asking for and also a COPY option seen there.

So take note of the amount of bitcoin they want for your chosen Order, and then go to your Wallet and ensure you have at least that same amount or more of bitcoin in your wallet'

Do not close that Order page.

Then if you have enough in your Wallet , then choose the SEND option while viewing your Wallet and then follow onscreen directions.

You want to send bitcoin to iptvprivateserver' Wallet and their Wallet is that crypto ID that is seen on the Order page.

Use the COPY options seen at the iptv66 Order webpage to transfer that crypto ID and the bitcoin amount as well.

Ensure to save copies of the information and ensure to not make mistakes.

If for some reason you get delayed in this process and have not sent any bitcoin yet, do not use an old Order page.
    Restart a new Order.

The reason why I think is because bitcoin changes in value and if there was a delay in the time you take in completing the order then the bitcoin amount may be incorrect and that would then lead to an issue with the order.

So if for any reason you are delayed for more then a few minutes before actually sending any bitcoin, then shut that Order page down and start over again.
    An old Order page may work just fine, but to be save close it and start over. Closing the old order does not effect the system , at least not at your end of things.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-23-2022 at 11:46 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Sorry. We've had storms and thunder every night since I las spoke with you. Then we had lightning hit our modem and fried it. We got a new modem today, I spent an hour with a tech because service did not give us the password. But we still had problems and Tech was amazed we finally made it. But I still had to do up all our computers. I'll find your surprise.

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Great post Crazed, best explanation I have seen on the ordering and the value adjustment.

I Know it is some trouble for those who do not do crypto on a daily basis, it is better to look at the charts, go with an up trend day if you have a chance and put a buffer amount in the wallet too for any type of transaction.

I Miss the no tax days of CRYPTO.

One good thing is some banking institutions do transfers now but they keep good easy to get records.

Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    Great post Crazed, best explanation I have seen on the ordering and the value adjustment.

I Know it is some trouble for those who do not do crypto on a daily basis, it is better to look at the charts, go with an up trend day if you have a chance and put a buffer amount in the wallet too for any type of transaction.

I Miss the no tax days of CRYPTO.

One good thing is some banking institutions do transfers now but they keep good easy to get records.
    thnx

And yea, the governments are onto crypto services these days. They want their piece of flesh from us.

Not long ago Coinbase reported to the IRS on their customers holdings in crypto.

And yea I said coinbase was trusted, but that is only for daily dealings. I would never store any large amount of bitcoin with them

The Canadian banks are already well on their way with their own crypto , with governments too of course. Stay away from them, stay far away
    Canadian Banks are silently associated with the World Economic Forum (WEF) ... Klaus, Gates and the rest of them, including Freeland and Trudeau
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-01-2022 at 04:34 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

terrib, we still have not yet received a response to the private messages we been sending
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12