Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Question passed renewal date

I know not what to dol Last year someone helped me and that was good but.... I'm still in the position where I don't know how to do the donation and how much it is. I'll try to be better this time if I can get some help and know what questions to ask and I'll write down each step I have to go through so next year I'll be better at doing it myself. My Buzz serial number is. Please someone help us! We use firestick and netflix a lot but we still want to to back to using our Buzz. Thank you!
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-22-2022 at 10:38 PM.

first of all, do not post your personal info like serial numbers and Mac address, donation code...etc.

second, what service you used before. go to your box and see what does portal says iptvprivateserver or rocket or 66

see below sites for above servers

https://iptvprivateserver.is
    https://iptvrocket.ru
    https://iptv66.com
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    the process involves using crypto currency.

There are a few different methods you could use with crypto (bitcoin).
    there are ATMs that will do it and there are online miners that will do it and the best method in my view is to create a Wallet at a trusted online Exchange and do everything right from your home and computer.

Coinbase or Blockchain.com are two trusted exchanges.
    i use Blockchain.

Coinbase Exchange and Wallets works almost exact same as the Exchange service I use, which is Blockchain.com

1. Sign up thru an online exchange, such as Coinbase or Blockchain.
    2. Authenticate your ID
    3. Create a Wallet at the coinbase site. That Wallet will come with your own private keys (password). Do not loose that key.
    4. Link or attach a Debit Card from your Bank to your Coinbase account.
    There is another step in here that they give you a Pharse, its just a random pharse and you would need to copy and save that. It is like a password in case you do loose your actual password(key) . It also is a pass to allow you to use your wallet at another online Exchange. So copy and save that too.
    5. BUY crypto (bitcoin or bitcoincash) using your debit card. The option to Buy will be seen at the online exchange. Once you have bought, then wait for the amount to show up in your Wallet. this can take just minutes.
    6. Open Papiao's Order website page and place your Order and copy the crypto ID address they give you, (seen below that QR code). The amount in bitcioin is seen there too.
    7. Open your Wallet at Coinbase website and select SEND.
    8. Copy the info onto this next SEND page. The info includes what type of crypto (bitcoin is a crypto currency, as an example). The amount of bitcoin, and the crypto address to send to.
    9. SEND and then wait. The wait should not be more then an hour and possibly within minutes.
    10. Keep that iptv66 Order webpage open as it will show you the progress of your Order. Look near the bottom of that webpage.
    11. The coinbase exchange will send you an email stating that you made a transaction.. Then once the bitcoin has been received by iptv66 then coinbase will send you another email stating the success of the transaction. Then iptv66 will also send you an email.

Important : If you are using bitcoin then do not mistakenly click on bitcoin cash or any other crypto currency. If you mix them up, you will loose your crypto.

And also copy and save all the info that they give you, such as the Crypto address and the amount and the order number, time and date.
    Save this in case you need to track your Order.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...buying-Bitcoin
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    be careful when choosing an online Exchange. Do not trust just any old Exchange, there are many that can not be trusted.
    The two Exchanges I posted above are trusted.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Thanks for the info.
    my portal server is p6.iptvprivateserver.ru

Junoir Member
    I printed your info and I'll see how far I can get. didn't understand some of it as it's all new to me; such as how to know if a place is ok. I'll use your places if you don't mind. I still really don't know how to set up a wallet but maybe before I get there I'll get some idea of it. I hope you don't mind if I ask questions. Your info looks very good to me so I'm getting ready.

Feel free to ask to any question.
    By looking at your portal you need to go to this site to make an order.
    https://iptvprivateserver.is
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    I'm at the confirmation stage asking for goverment ID, is that S/S? and how much should I ask for, I don't even know what donation is, help I'm stuck right there!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    @ the OP...!!! Before going much further would You Please remove the 1st Sentence in Your 1st Post up above... He is/was a Valued Member of this site and His Family still is... Please do not Use that Nic in relation to any of the Services at IPTVTalk...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

government ID im assuming your state ID or driver license.

when you subscribe to an iptv service you get a code. some people call it donation, code, credentials....etc

depends on how many codes you need. per website 1 code is $35 and 2-5 codes are $30 each. so if you want 1 code then I would buy bitcoin for $40 because 35 plus transition fee. once you finish setting up your account/wallet with those site then you go to site I posted in post #7 and order how many codes/donation/codes you need. once you finishing selecting codes and entering your email info you will be given bitcoins amount, your order number, barcode, and long address which might look like this (dhae7riyew4e7r9wdn3wu6yd9wd2gx7uw) to send money. so enter bitcoins amount and that long address and send. once transition is processed just keep eyes on your email.

make sure your email is correct, copy and save all the information like order ID, amount, address, barcode...etc

so you save all the info and copy bitcoins amount and that address and login to your wallet and send that bitcoin amount

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast